- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keeps your boat, toy hauler, camper or trailer locked when they are not hooked up to your truck
- Choose from Solid Hardened Steel or Die Cast for extra corrosion protection
- Universal size fits all couplers (1 7/8" to 2 5/16")
- Unique design offers 360 degrees of steel protection
- Comes with 2 keys and key cover to keep out dirt
- 6 tooth, 3/8" dual ratchet locking system with 5/8" 16mm steel shackle
- Uses a rugged Type A key that won't bend or break and resists attempted drill-outs by thieves
- Your Trimax Trailer Tongue Lock is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make sure your trailer stays where you left it with burly Trimax Trailer Locks. These tough locks are easy to use while making it difficult for thieves to take off with your boat, horse trailer or toy hauler. Built with a huge dual-ratchet locking system, your Trimax Trailer Lock provides a strong line defense against theft. Plus, the dual purpose couple lock fits all trailer couplers.
The Trimax Trailer Lock comes with 2 keys and is available in either the die-cast hammer tone epoxy or steel ballistic-grade nylon finish. Plus, Trimax stands behind your new trailer lock with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Trimax Trailer Lock Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip G (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen Touareg — Aug 06, 2018 1:38 AM
Reviewed by Barry W (Artesia, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2017 5:27 AM