- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your trailer, camper, boat, ATV/UTV, trailer, motorcycle or RV secure when it’s unattended
- Universal sizing works for a wide range of applications
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel is corrosion resistant for years of durability
- Pick resistant lock includes three (3) keys
- Unique design locks the wheel chock when installed and prevents tire from rolling and safe from would-be thieves
- Installation is simple and the wheel chock lock easily adjusts from one wheel size to the next
- Bright yellow color deters theft while red rubber coated arms protect your wheel finish
- Available in single or double packs (double packs are keyed alike and include a handy storage bag)
- Your Trimax Wheel Chock Lock is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you need to leave your trailer, camper or RV unattended, Trimax Wheel Chock Locks provide the security you're looking for. Just snap the expanding width claws onto a wide variety of tire and wheel sizes and take off knowing that thieves won't be going anywhere with your gear.
Your new Trimax Wheel Chock Lock comes in a powder-coated yellow finish that is easy to spot. So you won't forget its there and would-be thieves will know better than to even try. And, it comes with 3 keys, so you'll have a spare in case one gets lost in the shuffle. Even better, Trimax wheel chocks come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Trimax Wheel Chock Lock Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott M (GRAPEVINE, TX) — Apr 26, 2018 6:49 AM
So far, seems to be doing the job. One change I think would make it more secure is to be able lock the red tips into the wheel itself to help make taking the trailer more difficult for a thief.
Reviewed by Terry C (IRVINE, CA) — Oct 18, 2017 2:13 PM
Great craftsmanship and easy to use! Very impressed with the fit and sturdiness of this wheel lock and the chock feature is a very smart touch. Although just one lock is probably enough, I want to get a second for the other side to completely deter theft of my beautiful Airstream trailer when out on a campsite and my trailer is unattended.
Reviewed by John N (Plantation, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2017 6:05 AM