- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Trimax Wheel Lock boot secures your trailer, ATV, boat, car, construction equipment or truck
- Universal design fits almost all 10”-18” wheels
- Made of heavy-gauge steel that delivers security and is built to outlast any other trailer wheel lock
- Comes with 2 keys (keyed alike) so you’ll always have a spare
- Easy installation with instructions included
- Made of a rugged epoxy powder coat finish that prevents rust and stands up to any weather
- Your Trimax Wheel Lock is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get piece-of-mind knowing your car, boat, construction equipment or ATV will be there in the morning with the Trimax Wheel Lock. The Trimax Wheel Lock secures to your wheel and prevents your vehicle or trailer from being moved. What's more, it boasts a heavy-gauge steel disc that covers the lug nuts and prevents tire removal.
Fitting almost any 10"-18" wheel, the Trimax adjustable wheel lock gives your belongings ultimate protection. The Trimax Wheel Lock includes two keys, so you'll have a spare. What's more, it‘s backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Wheel Lock Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James T (Oak Ridge, TN) — May 25, 2018 1:13 PM
I was looking for a good wheel lock system for my mowing trailer. This one seemed to be a good one. For the money, it was a good deal. Very happy with it so far.
Reviewed by tod m (AUSTIN, TX) — Dec 21, 2017 6:54 AM
I purchased 2 wheel locks, Each came with 6 keys each and only 1 crank handle. As access is shared by 4 people in my company i made extra crank handles. It seemed strange to me,so many keys and only 1 handle.
Reviewed by Michael B (Katy, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jan 18, 2016 8:44 PM
I have a lot more peace of mind when leaving my trailer at my warehouse knowing this Trimax wheel lock is awesome deterrent to a probable thief.
Reviewed by Paul C (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Apr 03, 2014 5:05 AM
We bought this for our enclosed trailer since it is parked outside our warehouse and it has worked great for us. The color and quality tell a would be thief to just move on.