- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in a variety of towing capacities depending on vehicle application
- Premium Gloss black powder coat finish to prevent against rust, chipping and corrosion.
- Constructed from high quality steel
- Most applications require no drilling
- Class 1 & 2 trailer hitches feature 1 1/4" receivers and are great for light duty towing and hitch mounted accessories like bike racks
- Class 3 & 4 trailer hitches feature the most common 2" receiver, ideal for heavier duty towing like boats and trailers
- 3 Year Warranty
Gear up for towing with a TruXP trailer hitch. Available for many vehicle applications in high grade steel. Designed for each specific vehicle to maximize fit, safety, and towing capacity. Finished in rugged black powder for a smooth look while resisting rock chips and corrosion. Most hitches do not require drilling and are designed to be installed in 1-2 hours.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)