- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in a variety of towing capacities depending on vehicle application
- Premium Gloss black powder coat finish to prevent against rust, chipping and corrosion.
- Constructed from high quality steel
- Most applications require no drilling
- Class 1 & 2 trailer hitches feature 1 1/4" receivers and are great for light duty towing and hitch mounted accessories like bike racks
- Class 3 & 4 trailer hitches feature the most common 2" receiver, ideal for heavier duty towing like boats and trailers
- 3 Year Warranty
Gear up for towing with a TruXP trailer hitch. Available for many vehicle applications in high grade steel. Designed for each specific vehicle to maximize fit, safety, and towing capacity. Finished in rugged black powder for a smooth look while resisting rock chips and corrosion. Most hitches do not require drilling and are designed to be installed in 1-2 hours.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXP Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy H (BUFFALO, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 14, 2020 9:37 PM
The trailer hitch arrived in a box that was severely damaged and taped. There didn't appear to be any damage to the hitch UNTIL I WENT TO INSTALL IT. The ends had been bent in so the holes did not match up to the holes in the frame. We had to pound out the ends so the holes matched up. The bolts on the frame broke off, so we ended up bolting just on hole on each side of the hitch, then welding the hitch to the frame. Finally, the exhaust pipe rests against the hitch now, and rattles! Yikes
Reviewed by Maria M (LEXINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Escape — Apr 03, 2020 12:12 PM
Reviewed by Pete A (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Escape — Mar 24, 2020 7:26 PM
The hardest part of installing this hitch is enlarging the access holes. Can be installed by one person if car is on ramps or jack-stands. Just use another jack-stand to hole the hitch in the near position. Use any kind of other hardware to hold itin place while fishing thru the final hardware. Real nice!!! Happy camper!!