- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Innovate your heavy hauling with a Weigh Safe 180 Hitch Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- Hitch constructed from premium, sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- Available with an up to 10” drop and 2” or 2.5” shaft
- Includes 2” and 2.3125” stainless steel combo hitch ball (additional sizes available separately)
- Slider easily rotates 180° for lightning-fast ball size adjustment
- Slides up and down in 1” increments for instant adjustments to height
- Key lock assembly keeps your slider safe
- Your Weigh Safe 180 Hitch Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount is backed by a 1-year warranty
No matter what your work week or weekend at the lake entails, the Weigh Safe 180 Hitch Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount makes quick work of going between towing loads. Designed with an easy-to-operate slider, the innovative Weigh Safe Adjustable Hitch quickly rotates 180° for instant adjustment between the included 2” and 2-5/16” stainless steel combo hitch ball.
Available in several drop heights, the Weigh Safe 180 Hitch Adjustable Ball Mount also moves up and down in 1” increments. The key lock assembly can be trusted to make sure your slider stays put. The Weigh Safe 180 Hitch Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount offers superior strength with aircraft-grade aluminum construction, backed by a 1-year warranty.
Weigh Safe 180 Trailer Hitch Adjustable Ball Mount Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (ISANTI, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 01, 2017 9:34 AM
I was unsure of the quality and style before it arrived. After receiving the hitch it was everything I wanted and more. Very solid and looks great too. This hitch is top of the line. You won't be disappointed with this purchase.
Reviewed by CHAD L (WAYCROSS, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 20, 2017 9:25 AM
Just another hitch that quickly interchanges.... Maybe a second faster than others. Seems to be well made but I'm sure in time it may fatigue like any other. Doesn't seem to be much slop but it's new..... Wish it had locking pins for the adjusting pins but it is what it is...
Reviewed by Matthew D (CAMP CROOK, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 26, 2017 8:43 PM
My only suggestion would be to have a ball combination choice. I had to buy a 1 7/8 and 2 inch ball combination at extra cost. I will most likely not use the the 2- 2 1/4 ball that came with the hitch? I am very pleased with the product. Height is easily adjustable for the trailers I will be pulling I will be prepared if I need a larger ball. This product is well machined.