- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily DIY your vehicle-to-trailer brake lights with a Westin T-Connector
- Complete, non-invasive wiring system installs with no special tools
- Custom connectors plug right into your vehicle’s wiring harness
- OEM-grade connectors and terminals make a seamless connection
- Crafted from 100% copper-stranded 16-gauge wire
- Features a built-in tail light converter
- Installs inline with your taillight connectors
- T-Connectors include all installation hardware and accessories
- Your Westin T-Connector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sync up your trailer lights with your tow vehicle lights the easy way—with a Westin T-Connector. This OEM-quality Westin Hitch Wiring Connector installs in less than an hour on most vehicles, jumping the juice your trailer needs for running lights, brake lights and turn signals.
Westin T-Connectors plug right into your factory electrical harness for a clean, easy install. This way, you avoid the agitation and guesswork involved with splicing, cutting and taping miles of spaghetti-thin wires together. In fact, your Westin Hitch Wiring Harness installs directly inline with your vehicle’s taillight connectors.
Each Westin Trailer Hitch Wiring harness is made using 100% copper-stranded 16-gauge wire for long-lasting durability, and includes all necessary hardware, accessories and installation instructions. Best yet, Westin backs your T-Connector with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)