- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily DIY your vehicle-to-trailer brake lights with a Westin T-Connector
- Complete, non-invasive wiring system installs with no special tools
- Custom connectors plug right into your vehicle’s wiring harness
- OEM-grade connectors and terminals make a seamless connection
- Crafted from 100% copper-stranded 16-gauge wire
- Features a built-in tail light converter
- Installs inline with your taillight connectors
- T-Connectors include all installation hardware and accessories
- Your Westin T-Connector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sync up your trailer lights with your tow vehicle lights the easy way—with a Westin T-Connector. This OEM-quality Westin Hitch Wiring Connector installs in less than an hour on most vehicles, jumping the juice your trailer needs for running lights, brake lights and turn signals.
Westin T-Connectors plug right into your factory electrical harness for a clean, easy install. This way, you avoid the agitation and guesswork involved with splicing, cutting and taping miles of spaghetti-thin wires together. In fact, your Westin Hitch Wiring Harness installs directly inline with your vehicle’s taillight connectors.
Each Westin Trailer Hitch Wiring harness is made using 100% copper-stranded 16-gauge wire for long-lasting durability, and includes all necessary hardware, accessories and installation instructions. Best yet, Westin backs your T-Connector with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.