- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power your trailer lights right with the Westin Tail Light Converter
- Converts vehicle electrical signal to a signal the trailer can understand
- Prevents electrical-system damage to both vehicle and trailer
- Choose from Powered to draw directly from your battery or Non-Powered to run off your tail light circuit
- Available for 2- or 3-wire systems with included 4-flat car side connector
- Moisture-resistant, over-molded enclosure prevents circuitry damage
- Made from 100% copper-stranded 16-gauge wire
- Requires hard wiring to your vehicle's wiring system
- Your Westin Tail Light Converter is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sometimes, your tow vehicle and your trailer are speaking a different electrical language. But worse than a misunderstanding, this power confusion can cause serious system damage. So instead of letting that signal get lost in translation, sync it up right with a Westin Tail Light Converter.
By translating you vehicle’s electrical signal to a signal that your trailer can understand, the Westin Brake Light Converter prevents electrical-system damage to both. It can handle up to a 7.5-amp taillight circuit, and once it’s hardwired into your wiring system, your power-signal woes are a thing of the past.
To prevent damage from Mother Nature, the Westin Tail Light Converter features a moisture-resistant over-molded enclosure. The harness is made from 100% copper-stranded 16-gauge wire and includes a 4-flat car side connector—this converter is built to last. And to prove it, Westin backs your Tail Light Converter with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Tail Light Converters Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joe R (POUGHKEEPSIE, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 21, 2016 7:06 AM
Bought the unit to combine the turn signals with the stop lights on my C7 Corvette; I HATE yellow turn signals. I was not simple dropping the rear valence to access the rear light assemblies, but it was worth it. The car's battery is right there in the rear, so it made the hookup easy. They work great; turn signals and stop lamps are the same lamps. I also wired the old yellow turn signals with the back-up lamps; they are very "illuminating" now.