- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy a comfortable grip and smooth, reliable ratchet action with a B&M Hammer Shifter
- Perfect for all new-generation vehicles and street rods where form and function combine
- One-hand/one-step reverse lockout operation meets NHRA/IHRA requirements
- Chrome-plated Hammerhead T-handle feels like it’s molded to your hand
- Multi-position trigger is spoon-shaped for easy operation in just about any grip position
- Trim the sturdy black base shroud to fit your specific floor contours and tunnel shape
- Other features include an internal backup light switch, internal neutral safety switch, illuminated gear position indicator and 5’ shift cable
- BM Hammer Shifter is compatible with applications with reverse pattern valve bodies
- Dimensions measure 13.55”L x 10.07”H x 6.25”W
- Your B&M Hammer carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Get your hands on a B&M Hammer Shifter for reliable performance and comfort for many miles to come. Offering a relaxed hand and wrist position, this advanced replacement auto shifter features a unique, multi-position trigger, a chromed T-handle for optimized interior style and an illuminated gear position indicator for safety. 13.55”L x 10.07”H x 6.25”W. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including A-alpha-C (2-Amino-9H-pyrido[2,3-b]indole), Abiraterone acetate, Acifluorfen sodium, Alprazolam and Altretamine which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&M Hammer Shifter Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jesus T (Pembroke Pines, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Mustang — May 23, 2007 1:34 AM