- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy longer service life and level fluid temperatures – even when heavy-duty towing – with B&M Hi-Tek Engine Oil and Automatic Transmission Coolers
- Slim footprint means it can be implemented just about anywhere without a natural airflow
- Fin and plate cores are the strongest and most efficient in B&M’s lineup
- Thermal switch provides accurate fluid temp readings and triggers the 12V fan at 175°F or higher
- B&M Hi Tech Oil Coolers are pressure-tested to 200 psi
- Equipped with .5” NPT fittings – easily adapted to AN fittings
- Suitable for automatic transmission fluid, engine oil, diff fluid and power steering fluid
- Your B&M HiTek Trans Cooler is covered by a 1-year limited warranty
Ideal for the toughest cooling applications, a top-quality B&M Hi-Tek Automatic Transmission Cooler can be placed in tighter spots where less natural airflow is available. When temperatures reach 175°F or more, the thermal switch activates a 12V fan to get things back to normal. 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&M Hi-Tek Engine Oil and Automatic Transmission Coolers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony G (Commack, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 07, 2019 7:24 PM
The transmission oil cooler is excellent quality but B&M falls short by not including oil line fittings, cooler line and clamps. Need need to shop these out and add them to the cost of the cooler. An added expense which you will overlook and realize once you open the box to begin the install. Simply annoying.