- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your street rod the polished, custom look of a B&M QuikSilver Console Shifter
- Provides smooth ratchet shifting throughout the gear range
- Chrome-plated stick, knob and top bezel draws the eye and adds panache
- One-hand/one-step reverse lockout operation adheres to NHRA/IHRA requirements
- Designed for a flawless, vehicle-specific fit in your factory automatic center
- Comes with a backup light switch, neutral safety switch, illuminated gear indicator, 5’ shift cable and all the necessary brackets and levers
- Works great with forward and reverse patterns and can be used with reverse pattern valve bodies
- Installation is quick, clean and easy – thanks to the included set of detailed instructions
- Your BM Quicksilver Console Shifter is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
After a long day – or week – at the office, there’s nothing quite like hitting the road for some quality time with your four-wheeled pride and joy. Before you start chasing those highway lines, it pays to make sure those crucial mechanisms – like your console shifter – are in top working order. Problem is, you usually won’t catch an issue till it hits. Why not get a jump on it – and class up your interior while you’re at it – with a B&M QuikSilver Console Shifter.
Designed to be a trigger-less and mostly boot-less replacement, the BM Quicksilver Console Shifter provides smooth, problem-free ratchet action through the forward gears to neutral. With a sharp, chrome-plated appearance reminiscent of many manual transmissions, it makes for a direct fit and includes a detailed set of instructions to speed your DIY install along.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including A-alpha-C (2-Amino-9H-pyrido[2,3-b]indole), Abiraterone acetate, Acifluorfen sodium, Alprazolam and Altretamine which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)