- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shave time off your ETs and enjoy smooth shifting with a B&M 700R4 Automatic Transmission
- Features first, second, third and overdrive ratios of 3:06, 1:63, 1:1 and .70
- Rebuilt front pump ensures proper oil flow rate and pressures
- Replacement friction plates reduce slippage and extend clutch life
- Valve body recalibrated to specific applications for ideal line pressure and shift schedule
- Heavy-duty sunshell at the center of planetary gears has been manufactured for longer life
- Also includes a Corvette 2-4 servo assembly, rebuilt overdrive sprag assembly and external electric connector, performance reaction carrier unit and governor with a new gear
- Suitable for use with engines producing 500 hp and 450 ft-lbs of torque
- Your B&M Street/Strip GM 700R4 Automatic Transmission is supported by a 90-day limited warranty
No matter how you spend time behind the wheel – either chasing the white lines on the highway or humming past the competition on the flat track – a B&M Street/Strip GM 700R4 Automatic Transmission is a surefire way to make the most of every minute. Designed for engines producing up to 450 ft-lbs of torque and 500 hp, which covers most small and mild big blocks, this is one upgrade you won’t rethink making.
The front pump is rebuilt to deliver proper oil flow and pressures, and the valve body’s been recalibrated to specific applications. Among its other components are a Corvette 2-4 servo assembly, a governor with a new gear and external electric connector – just to name a few.
Put together with high-quality gaskets, bushings, seals, thrust washers and high-performance friction materials, your B&M 700R4 Automatic Transmission is backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Benzene which are known to the State of California to ancer, cause birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)