- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Change the way your ride runs with a B&M Street/Strip GM TH-350 Automatic Transmission
- Delivers firm shift action and standard shift pattern for high-octane street or mild strip use
- Replacement friction plates improve performance while extending clutch life and reducing slippage
- Intermediate roller clutches boosts torque transmission within the B&M TH-350
- New thrust bearings lower odds of lateral movement of various components
- Also includes extra-wide direct drum bushing, machined forward and direct pistons and brand-new kickdown band with welded anchors
- B&M GM TH-350 Auto Transmissions have a first gear ratio of 2:52 and a second gear ratio of 1:52
- Able to handle up to 450 hp with a maximum 400 ft-lbs of torque
- 6” tailshaft and 7” separation on top bellhousing bolts
- Your B&M TH-350 Automatic Transmission carries a 90-day limited warranty
Years of investments have gone into that four-wheeled beauty you call your own – down payments of time, money and elbow-grease – but you haven’t quite taken the guesswork out of your high-performance tranny repair. Go from middle-of-the-pack finisher to photo-finish phenom by upgrading your ride with a totally rebuilt B&M Street/Strip GM TH-350 Automatic Transmission.
Improvement after improvement has been made to ensure optimum performance with any engines producing up to 450 hp and 400 ft-lbs of torque. Less of a converter, the B&M GM TH-350 Automatic Transmission delivers firm shifts in a standard pattern and is equipped with a wide-range of difference-making features – from an extra-wide direct drum bushing and machined forward and direct pistons, to an improved kickdown band with welded anchors.
Answering only to the highest standards – their own – the expert hands and minds at B&M changed the name of the game by installing all-new friction plates. They won’t just improve your GM’s overall performance, but see to it that the clutches last longer due to the reduction in slippage. Your B&M TH-350 Automatic Transmission is backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Benzene which are known to the State of California to ancer, cause birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)