- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Speed-up your shifts with premium B&M Super Duty Race Shifter Cables
- Hardcore race cables with a .375” O.D. Red ‘long-lay’ outer jacket
- Designed to produce less than .015” per foot backlash (50% less than other cables)
- All B&M Race Cables are pre-lubed for smooth operation
- Ideal with Pro Ratchet, Pro Stick & Pro Bandit but can be used on all B&M shifters (except Unimatic)
- Your B&M Super Duty Shifter Cable is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Get the most out of your racy ride with a superior-grade B&M Super Duty Race Shifter Cable. These hardcore race cables feature a .375” O.D. Red ‘long-lay’ outer jacket and have up to 50% less backlash than other aftermarket cables. Pre-lubed for smooth operation. Can be used on all B&M shifters except Unimatic. 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), and Butyl Benzyl Phthalate (BBP)d which are known to the State of California to ancer, cause birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&M Super Duty Race Shifter Cables Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce R (Big Bear City, CA) Reviewed for a 1974 Ford F250 — Apr 13, 2007 11:34 PM
I have used B&M cables for atleast 15 yrs This is the smoothest acting cable I have ever used! Iam on My 3Rd Quicksilver Shifter This Heavy duty cable works like a Dream . The way they were meant to be used Keep up the good work. Respectivly Bruce
Reviewed by Terry C (White Lake, MI) — Sep 11, 2006 7:33 PM
I have installed the cable and it went in and works well. I haven't had time to drive the vehicle since the install. It appears to be much more robust than the standard cable that came with the shifter. The outside sheathing on the standard cable was completely destroyed when I removed it.