- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- B&M SuperCooler Automatic Trans Coolers are your transmission’s greatest ally when things get hot
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed stacked plate construction effectively exchanges heat
- Includes a .375” hose barb that ends with a unique bypass feature that allows a controlled amount of cold transmission fluid to bypass the cooling core
- Viscosity controls the transmission fluid and returns it to the lube circuit through core bypass openings
- Directs more trans fluid through the core to provide optimal heat transfer
- Contains .5” NPT fittings and are adaptable to steel braided lines and AN fittings
- Plate and fin coolers are 1.5” thick for maximum efficiency in extreme conditions
- Suitable for all cooling needs across a range of applications
- Mounting bracket built is right into the cooler
- Your B&M SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Coolers have a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your ride can burn up any highway or track, but when your operating temperature starts a steep and scary climb, B&M SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Coolers can bring the mercury back down to a safe level. Durably manufactured from high-quality aluminum and furnace-brazed for years of reliable service, these stacked plate coolers surpass the competition in every way.
When cold auto transmission fluid encounters the B&M SuperCooler Trans Cooler core, a certain amount bypasses due to the fluid’s higher viscosity, ferrying directly back to the transmission. This function allows your transmission temps to level out sooner, especially in colder climates. As the fluid warms up, it acts as its own thermostat and the thinning viscosity allows more fluid to pass through the core.
With a list of winning features – including a .375” hose barb, adaptable .5” NPT fittings, 1.5” thick plate and fin coolers and the necessary mounting equipment for ease of installation – your B&M SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Coolers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
B&M SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Coolers Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by robert m (Dunnellon, FL) Reviewed for a 1980 Chevy El Camino — Aug 04, 2009 6:23 AM
this is the third one I've installed (all on different vehicles) and, as you can tell, I am an avid believer in them. rmurray
Reviewed by Anthony G (Old Lyme, CT) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix — May 26, 2009 1:02 PM
This cooler is very easy to install. And the temp difference of the fluid was amazing.The tranny runs much cooler and you can really feel the difference in the shifting.Overall another great product from B&M.
Reviewed by Freddie A (Stockton, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota RAV4 — May 25, 2009 8:37 PM
A year ago, i purchased a similar B&M SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Coolers and installed into my 2000 Acura TL. The purchase was a precautionary measure because of the design flaw on this car's transmission. I put in approximately 40,000 miles (majority hwy) and never had any issue with the transmission even on long drive and driving at slightly above the normal hwy speed. It appears that the B&M supercooler has done to minimize the heat associated with driving. We are in the process of relocating to California and temperature is warmer compared to midwest. Driving in warmer weather may pose a threat to automatic transmission. Therefore, it is must for B&M SuperCooler Automatic Transmission Coolers to improve the life of the auto transmission. Given my experience...these coolers were easily installed but the only issue i had for both were the transmission cooler hose seems to be short so i had to buy additional 4 ft. All the rest seems to be okay.
Reviewed by WARREN H (MOUNT VERNON, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 GMC Yukon — May 12, 2009 5:37 PM
The super cooler was delivered in a timely manner. It looked great. It fit my youkon perfectly. I had it installed in no time at all. Iused most of the hardware that came with my tranny cooler. The only problem i encountered was the little hose clamps that came with the kit broke before i had it tight enough. I would highly recomend this cooler kit to anyone looking for a trany cooler.
Reviewed by Michael W (Hattieville, AR) — May 03, 2009 8:32 AM
Product fit in front of ac condenser but was a bit of a pain to get in and hooked up. Took close to three hours but it did turn out well. Looks like it belongs there.