- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent overheating by outfitting your machine with B&M SuperCooler Universal and Race Coolers
- Stacked plate design in a larger-than-stock capacity – ideal for racing and heavy-duty applications
- Manufactured from durable aluminum then oven-brazed for reliable service over the years
- B&M Universal and Race SuperCoolers are pressure-tested to 200 psi
- Includes .5” NPT fittings – easily adapted to AN fittings
- Your B&M SuperCooler is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Whether racing or towing, no cooling job is too great for a B&M SuperCooler Universal and Race Cooler. All-aluminum and furnace-brazed, these high-quality heat exchangers feature an efficient stacked plate design and built-in .5” NPT fittings. Pressure-tested to 200 psi. 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&M SuperCooler Universal and Race Coolers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John L (Marion, IA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 2500 — Dec 13, 2008 8:39 AM
It is what was already installed on my truck. I wanted to keep the same size of cooler on it. B&M coolers are one of the top brand names and can be trusted. I do not think any one can beat them.
Reviewed by Laurence C (Kingston, Kingston) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Forester — Jul 14, 2007 7:59 PM