- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your transmission running cool with a B&M Transmission Pan
- Deep design provides extra fluid capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Multiple cooling fins deliver continued operation and longevity
- Available in cast aluminum or chrome-plated steel construction
- Cast aluminum pans feature a CNC-machined mounting surface, bolts holes and ports
- B&M Trans Pans are designed so no modifications are required to the dipstick
- Drain plug included to make fluid changes less of a mess
- Easy-to-follow instructions and mounting hardware help with DIY installation
- Your B&M Transmission Pan carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Nothing kills your transmission faster than excessive heat. Whether you use your ride to race, tow or just live in a warmer climate, one of the best ways to help dissipate all that extra heat away from your transmission is with a B&M Trans Pan.
With a deep design that provides extra fluid capacity and multiple cooling fins for greater heat dissipation, these premium trans pans ensure your transmission enjoys a long-lasting lifespan. Crafted in cast aluminum with CNC-machined mounting surfaces, bolts holes and ports or show-quality chrome plated steel, a B&M Transmission Pan delivers boosted performance and looks good doing it.
Your B&M Transmission Pan includes a drain plug to make easy work of any subsequent fluid changes, along with easy-to-follow instructions, all necessary mounting hardware and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
B&M Transmission Pan Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn P (WEBSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 11, 2018 10:45 AM
I did have a few issues with the way this pan fit and i wish there was a way to mount the magnet to the bottom of the pan instead of sticking it to the filter. Other than that its pretty good but expensive.
Reviewed by Keith N (NAMPA, ID) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Jan 27, 2018 4:56 PM
It was easy to install, it does have pegs in pan to help hold filter in place. Having a drain plug is a plus, making it alot easier for just changing fluid.