- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your transmission running cool with a B&M Transmission Pan
- Deep design provides extra fluid capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Multiple cooling fins deliver continued operation and longevity
- Available in cast aluminum or chrome-plated steel construction
- Cast aluminum pans feature a CNC-machined mounting surface, bolts holes and ports
- B&M Trans Pans are designed so no modifications are required to the dipstick
- Drain plug included to make fluid changes less of a mess
- Easy-to-follow instructions and mounting hardware help with DIY installation
- Your B&M Transmission Pan carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Nothing kills your transmission faster than excessive heat. Whether you use your ride to race, tow or just live in a warmer climate, one of the best ways to help dissipate all that extra heat away from your transmission is with a B&M Trans Pan.
With a deep design that provides extra fluid capacity and multiple cooling fins for greater heat dissipation, these premium trans pans ensure your transmission enjoys a long-lasting lifespan. Crafted in cast aluminum with CNC-machined mounting surfaces, bolts holes and ports or show-quality chrome plated steel, a B&M Transmission Pan delivers boosted performance and looks good doing it.
Your B&M Transmission Pan includes a drain plug to make easy work of any subsequent fluid changes, along with easy-to-follow instructions, all necessary mounting hardware and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Nickel (metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&M Transmission Pan Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn P (WEBSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 11, 2018 10:45 AM
I did have a few issues with the way this pan fit and i wish there was a way to mount the magnet to the bottom of the pan instead of sticking it to the filter. Other than that its pretty good but expensive.
Reviewed by Keith N (NAMPA, ID) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Jan 27, 2018 4:56 PM