- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Never miss a shift or lose a gear with a high-performance B&M Z-Gate Shifter
- Designed for street and mild racing applications, boasting an NHRA/IHRA-accepted reverse lockout
- Also possesses a neutral safety switch, backup light switch and universal plastic console
- Patented Z-shaped gate system eliminates over-shifting and missing a gear
- Stylish chrome stick, trigger and top plate housing classes and cleans up any interior
- Dimensions measure 13.15”L x 11.83”H x 4.04”W
- Your B&M ZGate Sport Shifter is backed by a 90-day limited warranty
With a B&M Z-Gate Shifter installed in your street machine, you never have to worry about over-shifting or missing gears again. This quality replacement shifter – with its patented Z-shaped architecture – has a lot going for it, including an NHRA/IHRA-affirmed reverse lockout and universal plastic console. 13.15”L x 11.83”H x 4.04”W. 90-day limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including A-alpha-C (2-Amino-9H-pyrido[2,3-b]indole), Abiraterone acetate and Acetochlor which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&M Z-Gate Shifter Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by richard c (Molalla, OR) Reviewed for a 1958 Chevy Truck Pickup (1934-1961) — Apr 01, 2008 12:06 PM
The ease of use is excelent also. We especially like the reverse lock out. The only thing we thought was a little hokey was the plastic chrome. Over-all, I recommend it.