- Save 15% Use Promo Code: maxpider015
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Contain the clutter in your cockpit with the 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk
- Perfect for storing car cleaning supplies, jumper cables, tools, roadside emergency gear and lots more
- Equipped with a cargo net and elastic band inside for easy organization
- Folds down flat and pops back up when you need it
- Built tough from a reinforced thermoplastic material that's water repellent, non-cracking and recyclable
- Lined with fabric to stop your trunk storage container from sliding around
- Available in multiple universal colors to match or accent your upholstery
- 3D Maxpider covers their Handy Trunk Cargo Organizers with a 3-year warranty
Try as you might to keep your interior clutter-free, it always ends up looking like a Dollar Store after a Two-for-Tuesday Sale. Between the cleaning supplies, roadside emergency kit, tool set, granola bars, jumper cables and gym shoes, you've got a lot of loose gear that wants nothing more than to scatter around your cockpit. Bring order to your auto with the 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk.
Like a trunk for your trunk, the 3D Maxpider Trunk Organizer is the perfect spot for stashing your stuff. You can rest assured this spacious car trunk organizer has more than enough room to house your highway essentials. Plus, it's equipped with a stretchable net and elastic band inside to keep everything neatly arranged.
Durable enough to survive life on the rough and tumble road, 3D Maxpider Cargo Organizers are constructed from a reinforced thermoplastic material that's non-cracking, water resistant and finished with an anti-skid fabric. Best of all, it folds flat when you're not storing freight and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Handy Trunk Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bo L (JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 29, 2019 12:43 AM
I had a lot of stuff for my truck in my back seat and it was a mess. This fits in very well and looks good in my back seat. Overall I would recommend this product. It's pretty cool.
Reviewed by Dennis H (Tuscaloosa, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Aug 01, 2018 9:06 PM
I got a new van, which is right now just a big empty space in the back. With jumper cables, tie down straps, tools and who knows what else, they were just floating around in an unsightly, in-safe mess. My trunk fixed the problem right away.
Reviewed by FRANK M (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Jan 11, 2018 9:18 AM
We purchased two of the larger of the trunk organizers for two of our vehicles. Installation/assembly was quite easy-just remove the organizer and zip it together. The top closure is only made of hook and loop fastener fabric, and it holds, but there is distortion from the packaging, and it's a minor challenge to get it to stay together. The appearance of the unit is that of a speaker-box, so that may be a concern if exposed in the back of a hatch-style vehicle without a cover
Reviewed by Amy D (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Acura RDX — Oct 20, 2017 6:25 PM
Nice bag for trunk. Would have liked to see stronger zippers and Velcro on the back of the bag like on the bottom to stick to the back of my fold down seats. Nice idea in open trunk like my Acura RDX where there is no where to store jumper cables etc out of sight