- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hunger can’t be curbed—grab some food from your ARB Fridge while you’re on the road
- Available in various sizes to fit nearly any appetite
- Plugs into your vehicle’s DC lighter (12/24V DC) for convenient onboard use
- Includes two power cords—a DC cord for vehicle use and an AC cord for in-home use
- Solar panel & generator compatible
- This fridge features a unique ice-free operation
- Your fridge sports a main storage compartment and a separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Boasts a front-mounted digital control panel and forward-facing thermostat control
- Complete with an easy-to-read power indicator, internal LED cabinet light and interior drain plug
- Operates in tight spaces and at extreme angles thanks to ventilation grills
- Its powder-coated zinc steel shell provides corrosion resistance
- Features recessed steel carry handles for easy mobility
- Cleaning your mobile fridge is easy with the removable lid & basket
- Rounded corners keep your vehicle safe from damage
- Your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty
The ARB Fridge lets you keep your food fresh and drinks icy cold wherever you drive. And, it's all with the simple plug-in of a DC power cord.
Your fridge has an integrated battery protection system that makes it ideal for vehicle use. The ARB refrigerator boasts a unique ice-free operation with no melting drips to cleanup. Plus, with its easy-to-use controls, you're in cool command of temperature.
The DC fridge features a convenient on/off power display, an internal LED cabinet light, and interior drain plug. And, when space is an issue, the ARB fridge works in even the tightest of spots thanks to its ventilation grills and capacity to work efficiently when positioned at up to a 30-degree angle.
Recessed steel fixed handles make transporting your fridge an easy task. What's more, your mini fridge is protected against corrosion with its powder-coated zinc steel shell. Additionally, ARB ensures your vehicle's interior is safe from damage too, thanks to the round-corner design of the ARB portable fridge. As if that weren't enough, your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty.
ARB Fridge Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Trent G (Redmond, OR) — Apr 10, 2017 9:35 PM
Love this thing. Well constructed. Has been plugged in since the day I got it (only a few weeks). Keeps steady temperature. Only thing to note is temp reads about 10 degrees different than actual temperature. Not a big deal if you are aware of this. I have read that you can recalibrate temp reading just haven't done it yet.
Reviewed by Reid B (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 28, 2016 7:22 PM
It took a while before I could justify purchasing this because a cooler and ice have worked for years... That mindset held me back from even more enjoyment camping and riding trails. I was missing out far too long! There are many options on the market but the ARB 50qt hits the sweet spot for me on quality, reliability, reputation and features. It's the best compromise and value in my option. Besides, should your needs change they have a respectable resale value. Not that you'll regret it!!!
Reviewed by Daniel P (LOCKPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 12, 2016 9:11 PM
this is not my first item from ARB, and it will not be the last. construction is very solid, lid closure is very strong, and no ice!!!! we are able to have meat and vegs in the same box, (meat still bagged) but never have to worry about everything getting contaminated in ice water. i do have this running on a secondary battery system and it runs over 12 hrs no problem .