- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your loose off–road equipment organized and at the ready with the Daystar Cam Can Trail Box
- The perfect spot to park tow straps, hand tools and extra gear
- Hinged to open all the way for easy access
- Instead of clogging your cockpit, your Cam Can mounts in the center of almost any Jeep or Toyota's 15" or larger rear spare tire
- Twists on and off in seconds with no tools needed
- Constructed from UV–safe, impact–resistant Rotation Molded Paxton 7000 Series Polyurethane Resin
- Includes a universal mounting plate that fits 5 on 4 ½", 5 on 5", 5 on 5 ½" and 6 on 5 ½" bolt patterns
- Optional Double Mount Kit and Universal Wall Mount Kit available
- Your Daystar Cam Can is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If your 4x4 doesn't get stuck in the mud at least once, you can't really call it off–roading. Getting pulled back onto the trail is part of the adventure—assuming you can find your tow straps. Organize your rescue equipment by storing it in the Daystar Cam Can Trail Box.
Straps, screwdrivers, socket sets—all your loose gear fits perfectly inside the Daystar Trail Box. When you've got to rescue your rig or wrench on your rear end, it opens up all the way for easy access to your tools. Plus, it's made in the U.S.A from Rotation Molded Paxton 7000 Series Polyurethane Resin to survive the harshest conditions.
Your Wrangler isn't exactly spacious, so adding a traditional toolbox is a surefire way to make your cockpit claustrophobic. Rather than taking up space in your cargo area, the Daystar TrailBox installs in the center of your 15" or larger rear–mounted spare tire. The universal mounting plate lines up with your spare's lugs, adding a sturdy shaft where your Trail Box sits securely. If you want to carry a pair of Cam Can Boxes, pick up the optional Double Mount Kit. Best of all, Day Star backs your Trail Box with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)