- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Compact multi-functional tool kit transforms into 4 recovery tools
- Functions as a full-sized shovel, sledge hammer, axe and pick-axe
- Includes gear bag, telescoping handle, shovel head, sledge-hammer head, axe head and pick-axe head
- Each head fits the handle perfectly and is held fast with quick-release Tab-Lok pins
- Crafted of cast-steel construction for rugged durability
- Kit disassembles and fits into the durable, Hi-Lift branded gear bag
- Use for a multitude of recovery efforts (download instructions) (PDF)
- Your Hi-Lift Handle-All is backed by a 1-year warranty
Never hit the trails without the proper recovery equipment in tow. With the Hi-Lift Handle-All riding shotgun, you always have a shovel, an axe, a sledge hammer and a pick-axe whenever you need ‘em most.
Perfect for camping and off-roading, the Handle-All includes a telescoping handle and 4 full-sized head implements. It all packs neatly into the compact and rugged gear bag, so you always have the right tool within arm's reach.
Hi-Lift crafts the Handle-All from cast steel that's been milled to strict tolerances for a perfect fit. Each head snugly attaches to the handle with quick-release Tab-Lok pins, and the handle can be shortened for tight working spaces.
Your Hi-Lift Handle-All includes the gear bag, telescoping handle, Tab-Lok pins, shovel head, axe head, pick-axe head and sledge-hammer head-everything you need to get a handle on any recovery operation. Best yet, Hi-Lift backs your Handle-All with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Hi-Lift Handle-All Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob B (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 05, 2012 9:00 PM
Yeah, I had a shovel, axe and sledge and no room in my Jeep. This is a little pricey but worth it if you really off road. haven't used the pick yet but will find a reason. Well made and nice it stores in such little space. Don't be cheap with your Jeep - get it!