- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Serious off-roaders know an ARB Recovery Gear Kit is the best way to get out of a jam
- Choose between the Essentials Kit and Premium Kit - contents vary depending on kit selected
- Both ARB Gear Kits are recommended for vehicles 5,600 lbs and under
- Included 17,500 lb snatch strap is perfect for extracting small SUVs from sticky situations
- Eliminate the risk involved in using a tree as an anchor with the 26,500 lb x 10’ tree trunk protector included in both kits
- Your ARB Recovery Gear Kit carries a 2-year limited warranty against factory defects
A four-wheelin', rock crawler may glide over jagged rocks with ease, but when faced with a muddy bog, it can slip past the point of no return: immobilization. Be ready to rescue your vehicle from impending danger with the complete ARB Recovery Gear Kit.
With the right set of 4x4 recovery equipment and a positive attitude, vehicle recovery becomes a rewarding and even fun activity. Choose between the Essential or Premium ARB Recovery Gear Kit to find the off-roading accessories to suit your stye. Kit contents may include a heavy-duty snatch strap for small SUVs, a tree trunk protector, a recovery damper, a snatch block, a winch extension strap and two essential pin D-shackles.
As if all that weren't enough to get your prized off-roader back on the beaten path, you get leather recovery gloves and a large gear bag for storing the entire Premium Kit. ARB Recovery Gear Kit is backed by a 2-year limited warranty against factory defects.
- Note: The ARB Recovery Gear Kit is not suitable for vehicles over 5,600 lbs
ARB Recovery Gear Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bradley N (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 03, 2015 8:42 PM
Haven't gotten a chance to use anything, just outfitting my jeep. Used a holiday coupon, got a great deal on what's an awesome kit. ARB makes a bigger kit that adds a winch extension strap, a winch line dampener and gloves. Not really worth the extra $150. Shackles are quality forged, snatch block is MASSIVE and also self-lubricating. Tree strap looks good as does the recovery strap. I got some double palm pigskin gloves and added to the bag. Bag could hold 2 more shackles. Anyway, I'm happy!