- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/24 - 9/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Sit back and relax to the warming comfort of Covercraft SeatHeaters
- Adds the luxurious climate control of heated seats to your ride
- Designed to install easily on your headrest posts or under most seat covers
- Plugs conveniently into your 12V car lighter
- Power adapter features individual on/off controls
- Specially made envelopes with integrated heating pads secure your seat warmers and ensure optimal heat transfer
- Revolutionary self-regulating PTC heating elements provide even warmth distribution
- Automatically shuts down and self-cauterizes if a short circuit is detected
- Kit includes: 2 seat heaters, envelopes with integrated heating pads, wiring harness, 12V car adapter
- Headrest and armrest covers included for some applications
- Your Covercraft SeatHeaters are backed by a 1-year warranty
Add some sizzle to your seats with a pair of Covercraft SeatHeaters. Like a toaster for your tail end, Covercraft seat warmers deliver an instant wave of soothing warmth to your cold-weary backside. Covercraft seat heaters install easily underneath your seat covers using advanced envelopes that secure your warmers and prevent them from slipping and sliding. Plus, every envelope boasts integrated heat pads for optimal heat transfer.
Each Covercraft seat heater is packed with revolutionary self-regulating PTC technology that evenly distributes warmth to your entire body. Featuring individual on/off controls, Covercraft heated car seat covers come with a specially designed adapter that plugs conveniently into your car's 12V lighter plug . So you get the customized comfort control of a luxury automobile without cooking your checkbook.
From heat pads to power adapter, Covercraft heated seat covers come with everything you need to instantly add the warming embrace of heated seats to the comfort of your cabin. Designed to operate perfectly with Covercraft SeatSavers and other brand seat covers, Covercraft seat heaters are perfect for any winter warrior. To top it off, your Covercraft seat cover heaters are made with pride in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft SeatHeater Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by bhavik d (Mckinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 14, 2017 8:44 PM
Great seat heaters. I had issues only in that my seats had a flap st the back that we're held underneath by clips that were hard to release on passenger side. They work great and i have ordered Fia OE charcoal seat covers to go over them and it will look like I have factory heaters!
Reviewed by Charlie W (Forked River, NJ) — Oct 26, 2017 9:14 AM
Poor design to assemble. 3 sides with felt crow would be wonderful, and easy to install. Tucking the extremely sickie heater element into the pouch, with one opening is a disaster. Took hours to do. And I broke one side doing it. NOT RECOMMENDED. Poor assembly design. As far as heat, it gets nice and warm on the side I didn't brake. I didn't as for a replacement, ans its not worth doing, once, let alone twice. Not even for free. Recommend: Change the design to install the element in cover
Reviewed by Marc W (PACIFICA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Nov 25, 2015 9:15 PM
I wasn't sure how much I would use these, but now that I have them installed I use them all the time. East to install under the seat covers. They heat up very quickly. Only down side is the one temperature setting, but truthfully, once I am warm, I don't need them anymore. Installed on 2015 Honda Pilot LX.
Reviewed by Kirk B (SUSANVILLE, CA) — Apr 28, 2015 8:44 AM
These seem like good seat heaters, but since I bought them I found Mopar seat heaters for about the same price. These heaters plug into a cigarette lighter plug whereas the Mopar switches would mount into the dash. Each seat has two heaters. The instructions said to use the larger heater in the seat and the smaller in the back, but the seat gets too hot and the back not hot enough.