- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay warm in winter and chilled in summer with the WeatherTech TechShade Windshield Sun Shade
- Ingenious double-sided design—use the reflective silver side in summer to cool your cockpit and the absorptive black side in winter to warm it up
- Fully custom sized for a flawless fit
- Your WeatherTech TechShade shields your dash and upholstery from cracking, blistering and sun bleaching
- Integrated suction cups for a stable installation
- Rolls up and secures with a Velcro strap
- Backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Your cockpit is like a cold-blooded snake—it can't regulate its own temperature. If it's scorching hot outside, your interior sizzles. And if it's icy out, your cab is guaranteed to be bone-chillingly cold. Keep your ride comfortable all year round with the WeatherTech TechShade Windshield Sun Shade.
In the dead of winter or the dog days of summer, your two-sided WeatherTech TechShade flip-flops between reflecting and absorbing sun light. Face the silver side forwards when it's warm, and light bounces away, cooling your cockpit and shielding against sun damage. When there's a chill in the air, turn the black side forward to soak up the solar rays, warming your interior and helping stop your windshield from icing over.
Unlike universal windshield shades, your WeatherTech TechShade is completely custom sized for a perfect fit in your car, truck or SUV. Its integrated suction cups ensure a shift-free fit against your glass, and it rolls up for easy storage. Plus, WeatherTech backs your TechShade Windshield Sun Shade with a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech TechShade Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James D (MARION, AR) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2019 7:46 AM
This is the second one I have bought from weather tech one for my 2018 kia and 2018 Ford F150. The only complaint I have is they are a pain to get around the rearview mirrors without having to readjust them every time. Other than that they fit the windshield and work perfectly.
Reviewed by james j (AMARILLO, TX) — Jul 12, 2019 8:44 AM
Reviewed by David R (MEDICAL LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Kia Sorento — Jun 08, 2019 7:02 PM
See subject, I've used it for about a week and a half on sunny days and it seems to work well although I think eventually it may loosen or knock off the rearview mirror. Wont know if the black side will really work until winter. Ask me again in about 9 months