- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay warm in winter and chilled in summer with the WeatherTech TechShade Windshield Sun Shade
- Ingenious double-sided design—use the reflective silver side in summer to cool your cockpit and the absorptive black side in winter to warm it up
- Fully custom sized for a flawless fit
- Your WeatherTech TechShade shields your dash and upholstery from cracking, blistering and sun bleaching
- Integrated suction cups for a stable installation
- Rolls up and secures with a Velcro strap
- Backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Your cockpit is like a cold-blooded snake—it can't regulate its own temperature. If it's scorching hot outside, your interior sizzles. And if it's icy out, your cab is guaranteed to be bone-chillingly cold. Keep your ride comfortable all year round with the WeatherTech TechShade Windshield Sun Shade.
In the dead of winter or the dog days of summer, your two-sided WeatherTech TechShade flip-flops between reflecting and absorbing sun light. Face the silver side forwards when it's warm, and light bounces away, cooling your cockpit and shielding against sun damage. When there's a chill in the air, turn the black side forward to soak up the solar rays, warming your interior and helping stop your windshield from icing over.
Unlike universal windshield shades, your WeatherTech TechShade is completely custom sized for a perfect fit in your car, truck or SUV. Its integrated suction cups ensure a shift-free fit against your glass, and it rolls up for easy storage. Plus, WeatherTech backs your TechShade Windshield Sun Shade with a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech TechShade Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob R (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder — Nov 11, 2017 11:52 AM
The sun shade does not fix tightly around the rear view mirror area. Very poor fit and allows sun and light in.
Reviewed by Victor B (Rapid City, SD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Aug 31, 2017 10:23 PM
Works very well but is very hard to put in place & remove! I expected better for the price & from WeatherTech!
Reviewed by Dennis F (West Chester, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Avalon — Jul 11, 2017 4:13 AM
The sun shade fits, although not as well as I would have expected given it is supposed to be custom. Essentially, my rear view mirror keeps it in place, to an extent. There were no suction cups included which other folks complained would just come off. Quality of the material seems decent enough.