- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Block heat and dampen noise with Al's Liner Heat and Noise Reducer (HNR)
- Synthetic blend of latex polymers works well to reduce heat, deaden sound and insulate
- Can be applied to just about any surface with minimal prep work and applies just like latex paint
- Keeps items cool in the summer and warm in the winter and can be applied to vehicles, trailers, boats, garages, Jeeps or even floors, walls and roofs
- Works great as a base coat followed by Al's Liner for the ultimate in truck bed protection
- Drying time is an hour at 70 degrees and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Sold by the gallon and covers approx 44 sq/ft per gallon (applied at 31 mil thickness)
- Goes on as a tan color