- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your truck’s cargo space with a custom-fit BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat
- Works with both spray-in-liner and no-liner truck beds alike
- Built with polypropylene to resist harsh weather conditions
- Provides support for fragile loads and is soft on the knees thanks to a .25”-thick foam backing
- Thermopolyolefin-made top prevents cargo from sliding and has the appearance of spray-in liner
- Resists gas, oil, bleach and chemicals with easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tailgate gap guard and hinge cover included for enhanced protection and security
- Your BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t let your cargo slide away and scratch your truck – get a BedRug Truck Mat and keep both your truck bed and your cargo fully protected. Made with superior materials for a durable look, yet soft feel, this liner has the protective capabilities of plastic and shields your truck from the elements.
Manufactured from polypropylene and backed with .25”-thick foam, it’s incredibly supportive of delicate payloads and provides a comfortable kneeling surface. The thermopolyolefin top also keeps cargo from shifting when in transit, and even has the look of a spray-in liner.
The BedRug Truck Mat can be easily maintained by simply vacuuming or spraying off with a garden hose. Resisting gas, oil, bleach and other chemicals, the BedRug Impact Mat kit includes bed mat, tailgate and hinge cover. Your BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary L (Edgewater, FL) — May 31, 2019 8:40 AM
Reviewed by Eric R (Howardwick, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Apr 30, 2019 8:23 PM
Instead of spraying in a bed liner, decided to try a rug. Instructions fairly straight forward for the bed, tailgate not so much. The strips went right down in the bed, even after sitting in the sun on a 85 degree day, the bulkhead end still wanted to curl. While working on the tailgate, the mesh kept popping up and alignment on the tailgate was difficult. Finally got it attached, an hour or so later took a short trip in 40-50 mph headwind and tailgate rug detached,flopping all over the bed.
Reviewed by Thomas W (Gaylord, MI) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Apr 11, 2019 11:57 AM
Nice mat, but tailgate piece has not flatten down yet. Even after it has been laying flat on the warm floor. Have not used the velco tape yet as instruction say needs to be 68 degrees or better. It's only gets to about 40 degrees until next month. If it doesen't warm up I 'll have to send it back. Not taken the chance that the velco won't hole it in place.
Reviewed by Jeff T (Cantonment, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2019 8:13 AM
I have a 2018 F150 with a black spray in liner and the Mat looked great installed. The installation was a breeze. The mat is easy in the knees and prevents the cargo from sliding. I love this mat and would definitely recommend it.