- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your truck’s cargo space with a custom-fit BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat
- Works with both spray-in-liner and no-liner truck beds alike
- Built with polypropylene to resist harsh weather conditions
- Provides support for fragile loads and is soft on the knees thanks to a .25”-thick foam backing
- Thermopolyolefin-made top prevents cargo from sliding and has the appearance of spray-in liner
- Resists gas, oil, bleach and chemicals with easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tailgate gap guard and hinge cover included for enhanced protection and security
- Your BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t let your cargo slide away and scratch your truck – get a BedRug Truck Mat and keep both your truck bed and your cargo fully protected. Made with superior materials for a durable look, yet soft feel, this liner has the protective capabilities of plastic and shields your truck from the elements.
Manufactured from polypropylene and backed with .25”-thick foam, it’s incredibly supportive of delicate payloads and provides a comfortable kneeling surface. The thermopolyolefin top also keeps cargo from shifting when in transit, and even has the look of a spray-in liner.
The BedRug Truck Mat can be easily maintained by simply vacuuming or spraying off with a garden hose. Resisting gas, oil, bleach and other chemicals, the BedRug Impact Mat kit includes bed mat, tailgate and hinge cover. Your BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stevin L (MADISONVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jun 05, 2018 5:20 AM
The mat fits nicely and was easy to install, but the actual material of the mat rips and tears pretty easily when sliding my tools in and out of the truck bed. I was expected a more durable bed mat.
Reviewed by Michael P (Millis, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Jun 02, 2018 5:45 AM
Overall, I like this bed mat. It looks nice and fit well in the bed of the truck. I don't think it will be as rugged as a solid rubber mat but, since I plan to add a cap, I think it will hold up just fine. The added flap across the gap between the tailgate and bed is really nice for sweeping out the bed. If you buy this mat, unroll it and lay it in the sun for a couple hours, it really helps to make it lay flat for install.
Reviewed by christ m (st petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — May 21, 2018 10:17 PM
I had a bedraggled in my last truck tundra but I just sold it now I have a Tacoma and bought this new bed rug and so glad I did these things last forever
Reviewed by Ernest G (West Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — May 15, 2018 5:48 AM
It's everything it says it is, good on the knees, nothing slides around in the bed of the truck and it doesn't stain when things are spilled on it. Great product.