- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your tailgate with the BedRug Tailgate Mat
- Custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Durable polypropylene material stands up to heavy use and nasty weather
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers loads & is easy on the knees
- Easy to clean—just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Also works for tailgates with an existing drop-in or spay-on liner
- Withstands battery acid, gasoline and other chemical spills
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the tailgate
- Fast and easy DIY installation with hook and loop fasteners
- Add the optional BedRug Bed Mat for 100% coverage and protection
- Your BedRug Tailgate Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, hard plastic liners and rubber mats do a good job of protecting your tailgate, but they are downright hard to look at—and even harder to sit on, literally. So, line your tailgate with the all-protective and easy-on-the-knees BedRug Tailgate Mat.
Crafted from a carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene material, the BedRug carpet tailgate mat buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo. And when you’re tailgating or just climbing in and out, the foamy, carpet-like construction adds a comfortable touch.
Your BedRug tail gate mat is custom designed to fit your specific truck tailgate. And, if you match it with the BedRug Bed Mat, you get complete payload protection. Installation is a breeze with the included hook and loop fasteners. And BedRug takes this deal one step further by backing your Tailgate Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark A (Weeping Water, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Buick Enclave — May 10, 2018 6:21 AM
good alternative to hard plastic or rubber tailgate covers. Fits great and seems to be fairly heavy duty, washes off good at car wash.
Reviewed by Jerry B (McCook, NE) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 07, 2018 9:03 PM
Nice way to protect your tailgate, with not having to drill holes and about the same price as a rubber mat, that you have drill holes.
Reviewed by Francis A (Cave Creek, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 30, 2018 10:03 PM
I've had the BedRug in the bed of my truck for 4 years now installed over my factory plastic bed liner. It works awesome! Finally bought the tailgate piece to save my knees when climbing in the bed - the velcro is too wide to fit a factory plastic tailgate liner. I used the velcro at the top, and used plastic fender fasteners (purchased separately). Works great!
Reviewed by Carol G (New Bloomfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 18, 2018 7:22 AM
This BedRug offers extreme protection and is super easy to install. Great product.