- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your tailgate with the BedRug Tailgate Mat
- Custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Durable polypropylene material stands up to heavy use and nasty weather
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers loads & is easy on the knees
- Easy to clean—just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Also works for tailgates with an existing drop-in or spay-on liner
- Withstands battery acid, gasoline and other chemical spills
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the tailgate
- Fast and easy DIY installation with hook and loop fasteners
- Add the optional BedRug Bed Mat for 100% coverage and protection
- Your BedRug Tailgate Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, hard plastic liners and rubber mats do a good job of protecting your tailgate, but they are downright hard to look at—and even harder to sit on, literally. So, line your tailgate with the all-protective and easy-on-the-knees BedRug Tailgate Mat.
Crafted from a carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene material, the BedRug carpet tailgate mat buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo. And when you’re tailgating or just climbing in and out, the foamy, carpet-like construction adds a comfortable touch.
Your BedRug tail gate mat is custom designed to fit your specific truck tailgate. And, if you match it with the BedRug Bed Mat, you get complete payload protection. Installation is a breeze with the included hook and loop fasteners. And BedRug takes this deal one step further by backing your Tailgate Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ray K (Williamstown, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 17, 2018 10:17 AM
The BedRug Tailgate Mat is a quality product. Installation was easy. Once it is installed it is next to impossible to remove it from the fasteners. Definitely don't have to worry about it coming out. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Mark A (Weeping Water, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Buick Enclave — May 10, 2018 6:21 AM
Reviewed by Jerry B (McCook, NE) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 07, 2018 9:03 PM