- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Hold your cargo steady on the street with the BedRug Universal Truck Bed Mat
- Cut-to-fit design that measures 66”W x 98”L — works with a wide range of truck beds
- Constructed from heavy-duty polypropylene material with a non-skid texture
- Resists weather, gasoline, battery acid and bleach
- Cozy enough to sit comfortably in your payload
- Cleans up easily with a hose, pressure washer or vacuum
- Designed to pair with drop-in bed liners
- Tailgate Mat sold seperately
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your BedRug Universal Truck Bed Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
There’s plenty of space in your payload to pack a ton of cargo. But with all the twists and turns on your route, there’s no guarantee it won’t go slipping and sliding around along the way. Keep your freight in place with the BedRug Universal Truck Bed Mat. This cushioned liner features a non-skid surface to help your boxes, bags and other gear stay put.
Come rain or come shine, the BedRug Universal Fit Truck Bed Mat is tough enough to withstand whatever weather rolls in. It’s constructed from 100% polypropylene materials to survive the worst conditions — even spilt gasoline or leaked battery acid. And when it gets dirty, cleaning up is a breeze—just hit it with a hose or vacuum.
No matter what kind of rig you’re commanding, the Bed Rug Universal Bed Mat is sure to work. This one-size-fits-most liner measures in at 66”W x 98”L, so it’s long enough for most 8’ beds. Just trim it to match the contours of your wheel wells, and you’re set. What’s more, your BedRug Universal Truck Bed Mat is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug Universal Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis F (Paso Robles, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Dodge D-Series — Oct 29, 2018 9:04 AM
Reviewed by Theodore S (JEFFERSONVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Aug 21, 2018 3:49 AM
Reviewed by Lloyd K K (Garrison, MT) Reviewed for a 1991 Dodge Ram 50 — Jun 05, 2018 7:18 AM
I have a 1991 Dodge Ram 50 with a 6 foot bed. Would have preferred a heavier weight rubber mat but very hard to find for this truck. Well made material and a little tricky to cut out, yet serves the purpose.
Reviewed by Hal F (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 29, 2018 12:52 PM
I have had a bed rug in my truck for the last 6 years, and simply took it from my 2011 to my 2017 Ford F150. It has held up really well, so when I was looking for something for the back of my 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon, and couldn't find something both durable and soft for the dog, I bought a universal BedRug and then made a template and cut it out of this product. looks great, and fully customized to my specific needs. Note, if you are into logos, the Universal product doesn't have one.