- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rugged 100% Polypropylene Construction (Plastic Based, Will Not Absorb Water)
- Slip and Skid Resistant, Flat Surface
- Custom Fit For Each Truck
- Superior Comfort – Cushioned and Knee Friendly
- Bleach, battery acid, oil and gas wash right off
- Designed For Exterior Use and Can Tolerate Sun and Rain
- Installs in Minutes with Hook and Loop Fasteners
- No Truck Bed Damage – No Sanding, Prepping, or Drill Holes Needed
The DEWALT Fiber Mat fits trucks that have an existing spray-in liner or no bed liner. An integrated tailgate gap guard hinge connects the bed piece to the tailgate piece for easy cargo loading. The polypropylene top layer offers a flat work surface that is slip and skid resistant. The 3/4" padded layer provides dent and impact resistance while offering a cushion for your knees. Install it in your truck in minutes using hook and loop fasteners without the need to prep, sand, or drill holes into your truck bed. The Fiber Mat is made for specific makes and models, filling in the ribs and contours of the truck bed to provide a smooth, void-free loading surface. This mat protects your truck while standing up to whatever you can throw at it: from mulch to bleach. The backing material is fade and UV resistant. The3/4" thick foam is similar to that used in life jackets and will not absorb water and resists mold and mildew. Water simply runs off the surface.