- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The UltraFiber Material is Soft to Touch Similar to Carpet and Backed by 3/4" Thick Foam Pad
- The UltraGrip Material is More Similar to Dense Rubber, Yet Made from TPO (Thermo Plastic Olefin)
- Resistant to UV Rays, Mold, Mildew, Chemicals, Fading and Staining
- Designed to Work With Factory Drain Holes
- Integrated Tailgate Gap Guard Keeps Smaller Cargo From Getting Lodged Between Your Bed and Tailgate
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Easy Installation, No Tools Required
- Lifetime Warranty
Husky’s Truck Bed Liners and Mats are designed with a ¾” cushioned floor to protect your cargo from scratches, scuffs or shifting around in transit. The ultra-durable surface is easy to clean and unlike spray-on or drop-in liners which reduces resale value, can be installed and removed without damaging your truck.
Available in two surface options, UltraFiber and UltraGrip. Both create a flat, ultra-tough, impact resistant surface that protects your cargo and truck to boot. Husky Bed Liners and Mats don't absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Easy to clean using a hose, power washer or vacuum. Made in the USA.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Truck Bed Mats Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Herbert D (WILKES BARRE, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ram 1500 — Jan 22, 2020 5:22 AM
This is my second bed rug love them. Tools don't slide around like on inserts or sprayed in liners. Continuous rug over tail gate protects tools from falling through gaps. Recommend to everyone. Easy on knees and you can vacuum or wash it with hose. I haul wood,tampers, tools and stone no problem.
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (LAKE STEVENS, WA) — Jul 03, 2019 4:22 PM
Its hard to review the Husky Bed Liner as what was shipped was a different product than what was ordered, it was a bed liner but of a brand I wasn't interested in. If the one shipped was the one I wanted I would have ordered it. The product shipped also cam incomplete as the installation kit was missing.