- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Preserve your rig’s cargo bed by laying down a high-quality ProZ Premium Carpet Bed Mat
- Resilient polypropylene material withstands heavy loads, severe weather and chemical spills
- Carpet-like foam layer pampers delicate loads and makes for a great place to sit
- Designed for truck beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Easy to remove and clean – simply spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting around your truck bed
- Your ProZ Premium Carpet Bed Mat is custom-fit for easy installation and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You’ve got a strong stomach and a thirst for adventure, which is why you’ve never let a sidewinding road – paved or unpaved – turn you back. But what about that precious cargo you’re hauling? Regardless of whether your payload can take a licking or whether it’s best kept upright to avoid damage, your cargo area wouldn’t be complete without a custom-fit ProZ Premium Carpet Bed Mat.
Cut from 100% polypropylene with a non-skid carpet surface and foam layer for more fragile cargo, these top-notch truck bed covers keep your payload from shifting and your paint job from chipping. Best-suited for rigs with drop-in or spray-on liners, they’re also super-easy to remove and spray-clean or vacuum when the need arises. Your ProZ Premium Carpet Bed Mat is custom-fit for ease of installation and supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Carpet Bed Mat Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael G (GRESHAM, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Sunday at 7:47 AM
Reviewed by Chris R (BATTLE CREEK, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 22, 2018 10:17 AM
Reviewed by David B (DULUTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2018 5:24 AM
Mat looks nice, matches BedRug tailgate mat perfectly. I wish it was longer and fit tighter as there is a gap that's not covered in the front if it's positioned right at the tailgate. Also, it doesn't lay flat (comes rolled up) but I'm hoping it will once the weather warms up.
Reviewed by August W (MERRITT ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2018 4:47 AM