- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lay down some serious tailgate protection with a ProZ Premium Carpet Tailgate Mat
- Durable polypropylene material withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface and carpet-like foam layer babies more delicate cargo
- Engineered for pickups with drop-in or spray-on liners
- When you need a breather after unloading, pull up a soft spot to sit
- Cinch to remove and clean – just spray-off with a hose or use a vacuum
- Your ProZ Carpet Tailgate Mat is custom-cut for your specific rig and has a Lifetime Warranty
There’s no better way to end a long day of trailblazing than by cracking a cold one and watching the sun go down from the tailgate of your truck. Give yourself a comfy seat by installing a custom-fit ProZ Premium Carpet Tailgate Mat.
Installing quickly to put a tough, non-skid layer of foam-backed polypropylene between your tailgate and fragile freight, this high-quality mat is designed for tailgates with drop-in or spray-on liners. That said, accidents are bound to occur, but this baby is more than able to resist damage done by chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline. Your ProZ Premium Carpet Tailgate Mat is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Carpet Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip B (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Nov 27, 2017 8:24 PM
Reviewed by Gail L (Point Roberts, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 10, 2017 6:11 AM
This was better than expected... really good quality and fits perfects on my 2018 raptor. Even with the spray-in bed liner the Velcro adhesive tape adhered to the liner amazingly well!! As suggested I lightly sanded the areas where the Velcro would attached and applied the conditioner they provided over the sanded areas... That mat won't budge!! Looks great and provides a soft cushion when kneeling on the tailgate. Easier to slide anything in and out and provides a little more protection!
Reviewed by Terry B (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 05, 2017 8:56 PM