- Save 10% Use Promo Code: cross10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect every inch of your truck bed with a Westin Universal Tailgate Mat
- Made with 100% recycled heavyweight rubber
- Universal, cut-to-fit size allows you to customize for your truck
- Ribbed, non-slip surface keeps cargo safe in transit
- Universal Tailgate Mats are easy to install and include hardware
- Universal Tailgate Mats from Westin are made in the USA
- Your Westin Universal Tailgate Mat is backed by a 3-year warranty
Extend your truck bed protection with a durable Westin Universal Fit Tailgate Mat. Constructed in a universal, cut-to-fit size, the Westin Automotive Universal Tailgate Mat was designed as an easy and affordable way to customize your truck bed protection.
Made in the USA with 100% recycled heavyweight rubber, each Westin Universal Tail Gate Mat delivers years of tailgate defense and supplies you with a cushioned surface for entering and exiting your truck bed. The Westin Universal Rubber Tailgate Mat is finished with a ribbed, non-slip surface that keeps cargo safe and secure when you’re on the road.
Easy-to-install Universal Tailgate Mats include all the necessary mounting hardware and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Universal Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe P (Gastonia, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 12, 2019 9:45 AM
The item from the site appeared to be what I wanted until I got the item in person. The mat had theses positives: Price,Quality(thickness),but the places where the screws went were not in compliance with the tailgate of my 2006 Chevy Silverado.I was able to make work.
Reviewed by Ronnie B (PARKVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — May 08, 2015 7:15 PM
The mat itself is a good recycled rubber, not bad, however for the Canyon and I presume the 2015 Colorado its not wide enough to cover from the top of the tailgate down to the bottom. actually side to side it had to be trimmed. You will see in the pictures what I mean, I kept in only because returning what would I get, they say it fits,