Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Break free from the boundaries of your payload with a Hauler Racks Overhead Truck Rack
- These powerful cross arms can hold up to 1000 lbs of gear
- Your Hauler Racks Overhead Truck Rack is the perfect perch for ladders, lumber and other oversized materials
- Constructed from anodized aluminum for intense strength without excessive weight
- Adjustable load-secure posts accommodate all shapes and sizes
- Bolts to both your rails and bed for greater stability—drilling required
- Available for both full-size and mid-size pickups
- Made in the USA
- Hauler Racks covers your Overhead Truck Rack with a 1-year warranty against rust
Even the longest truck beds have a limited carrying capacity. While payloads are perfect for buckets of tools and loose gear, they come up short when it comes to oversized stuff. With a Hauler Racks Overhead Truck Rack mounted to your workhorse, you'll have plenty of room for everything from ladders and lumber to drywall and piping.
Hauler Racks didn't skimp on strength while engineering your Overhead Truck Rack. It's built tough from anodized aluminum, which has the strength of steel with only a fraction of the weight. Plus, it has a carrying capacity of up to 1000 lbs, so you can stack on everything you need without fear of buckling.
Because no 2 loads are exactly the same size, your Overhead Truck Rack is equipped with adjustable posts. Simply slide them around until they're good and snug against your gear. What's more, this Overhead Truck Rack double-mounts to both your rails and bed for maximum stability.Made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty against rust.
Hauler Racks Overhead Truck Rack Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zachary I (Jamestown, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2015 4:24 AM
Reviewed by James S (Ephrata, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jun 20, 2013 5:17 PM
Racks looks great, seems strong enough, I did not get to test it yet. the only negative is when you are installing it. It is hard to keep the lower brackets square with the uppper because of the ripples in the bed. If the lower brackets get the least bit out of square to the upper brackets the rack will not slide in and out freely. After some shimming and adjusting I think I got the problem solved
Reviewed by Harvey G (Inman, SC) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — May 04, 2013 3:06 AM
The truck rack was delivered in a timely fashion, after opening the box all parts, bolt,and nuts were there and after reading the directions I installed the rack in a matter of about three hours with no problem.
Reviewed by Patsy L (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 06, 2013 10:12 AM
These racks are nice looking, easy to assemble & priced right but they are suppose to fit a 2013 Toyota Tacoma but they don't. My husband is going to have someone make steel plates to place on the side rails because the lip on the braces on these racks aren't long enough to reach the rail. Also, they do not sit well in the bed of the truck. If they had fit better, the rating would have been higher.