- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Break free from the boundaries of your payload with a Hauler Racks Overhead Truck Rack
- These powerful cross arms can hold up to 1000 lbs of gear
- Your Hauler Racks Overhead Truck Rack is the perfect perch for ladders, lumber and other oversized materials
- Constructed from anodized aluminum for intense strength without excessive weight
- Adjustable load-secure posts accommodate all shapes and sizes
- Bolts to both your rails and bed for greater stability—drilling required
- Available for both full-size and mid-size pickups
- Made in the USA
- Hauler Racks covers your Overhead Truck Rack with a 1-year warranty against rust
Even the longest truck beds have a limited carrying capacity. While payloads are perfect for buckets of tools and loose gear, they come up short when it comes to oversized stuff. With a Hauler Racks Overhead Truck Rack mounted to your workhorse, you'll have plenty of room for everything from ladders and lumber to drywall and piping.
Hauler Racks didn't skimp on strength while engineering your Overhead Truck Rack. It's built tough from anodized aluminum, which has the strength of steel with only a fraction of the weight. Plus, it has a carrying capacity of up to 1000 lbs, so you can stack on everything you need without fear of buckling.
Because no 2 loads are exactly the same size, your Overhead Truck Rack is equipped with adjustable posts. Simply slide them around until they're good and snug against your gear. What's more, this Overhead Truck Rack double-mounts to both your rails and bed for maximum stability.Made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty against rust.
Nice set - but had to mod for flareside
Mini Hauler Rack
Good Racks for the money
At Hauler Racks™ we pride ourselves on providing you, the professional, with a variety of quality equipment carrying solutions. We are committed to listening to our customers, and providing the level of service they expect and deserve.
Hauler Racks Are Built To Last:
- Anodized and Bright Dipped aluminum construction is lightweight and rustproof.
- 6063 Aluminum - Strong as Steel yet Light in Weight.
- Patented Design - Legs bolt together, no welded joints to crack.
- Zinc and Stainless Steel Hardware - Rust proof for long-term rack integrity, allow easy removal, and extend service life.
- Heavy Duty Support Braces (heavy duty models only).
- Manufactured to Strict Quality Standards - for strength and durability.
- Mounting Brackets available for a variety of installation angles.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and AutoAnything cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.
When you buy from AutoAnything, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from AutoAnything.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Call us at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.