- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Utilize your camper shell and rooftop for cargo space with a Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack
- Custom sized for a solid fit on your pickup
- Hauler Rack only partially covers cabs on trucks with beds under 6'6".
- Hauler Rack Utility Cap Racks can hold up to 1000 lbs of freight
- Ideal for hauling ladders, lumber, piping, rebar, sheetrock, and other oversized materials
- Your Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack is built to last from anodized aluminum—as strong as steel yet lighter in weight and nearly rust proof
- Comes with galvanized and stainless steel hardware for added rust protection
- Bolts directly to your bed rails for maximum stability—drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1-year warranty against rust
Camper shells are ideal for keeping your cargo protected from foul weather, blistering sunlight, and 5-finger discounters. But, that security comes at a price because hard shells greatly limit your rig's ability to haul ladders, lumber, and other oversized materials. For a big boost in carrying capacity, bolt on a Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack.
The Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack breaks through the cargo barriers of your camper shell by creating a second level of storage space on top. With a built-in cantilever, this cap rack spans all the way from your tailgate to the front of your cab. Cap Rack only partially covers truck beds under 6'6". And, it's three powerful cross arms provide enough backbone to shoulder up to 1000 lbs of gear.
Unlike those ragged, rusty steel racks you see on jobsites, Hauler Racks Cap Racks are virtually rust proof. They're constructed from anodized aluminum with galvanized and stainless steel hardware to fight off corrosion. They're made in the USA and custom sized for a sure fit on your truck, mounting securely to your bed rails with only minor drilling. Backed by Hauler Racks' 1-year rust warranty.
- Drilling required
Hauler rack cap rack very handy.
Everything I Expected
TRUCK RACK QUALITY CONTROL ESTIMATE
Almost perfect !
Hauler Rack for 2005 Ram 4 door
Hauler over camper rack
Great Design, Easy to Install, Looks Great
At Hauler Racks™ we pride ourselves on providing you, the professional, with a variety of quality equipment carrying solutions. We are committed to listening to our customers, and providing the level of service they expect and deserve.
Hauler Racks Are Built To Last:
- Anodized and Bright Dipped aluminum construction is lightweight and rustproof.
- 6063 Aluminum - Strong as Steel yet Light in Weight.
- Patented Design - Legs bolt together, no welded joints to crack.
- Zinc and Stainless Steel Hardware - Rust proof for long-term rack integrity, allow easy removal, and extend service life.
- Heavy Duty Support Braces (heavy duty models only).
- Manufactured to Strict Quality Standards - for strength and durability.
- Mounting Brackets available for a variety of installation angles.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and AutoAnything cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.
When you buy from AutoAnything, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from AutoAnything.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.