Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Hauler Rack II makes hauling your gear a breeze
- Made from bright dipped anodized aluminum for durability and style
- Strong, yet much lighter than steel racks to save you gas
- Boasts a whopping 1200 lbs load capacity to carry heavy gear
- Legs adjust along the cross bar for a perfect fit
- Resists rust, corrosion and chipping for durability and long lasting looks
- Partially assembled bolt-together design means installation’s easy—some drilling required
- Fits most full-size, mid-size or small pickups
- Front side rails taper down
- Also available with the Hauler Racks Quick-Release Rear Crossbar Kit (Select in the Optional Accessories above)
- Made in the USA
- 1-year warranty against rust and corrosion; 30-day warranty on workmanship
For a durable truck rack without the gas-guzzling weight, choose the Hauler Rack II from Hauler Racks. Unlike bulky steel racks, the Hauler II is constructed from bright dipped anodized aluminum that weighs less. But don't think this rack is wimpy-it can handle up to 1200 lbs to carry even the heaviest of gear.
The Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II is made to fit most full-size, mid-size and small pickup trucks. Its legs adjust along the cross bar for added versatility. And, as a new feature for Hauler Racks, the Hauler Rack II's front side rails taper down.
What's more, the Hauler Rack II resists rust, corrosion and chipping for durability and long lasting good looks. Plus, its partially assembled bolt-together design makes it easy to install.
All Hauler Racks products are made in the USA and the Hauler Rack II is backed with a 30-day workmanship warranty and a 1-year warranty against rust and corrosion.