- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Kits include cap racks only, they do not include the camper shell
- Don a Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack and maximize your pickup’s carrying capacity
- 2 styles available for hauling either 300 lbs or 600 lbs
- Side-mount Cap Racks have arms that pivot 60° and 90° to fit flat and angled camper shells
- Top-Mount Cap Racks use pivoting feet that adjust to your cap’s contours
- Hauler Racks Universal Cap Racks are constructed from anodized aluminum for the strength of steel without the rust risks and added weight
- Includes 4 load secure posts that adjust to the shape of your freight
- Made in the USA
- Hauler Racks covers your Universal Cap Rack with a 1-year rust warranty
When you need room to roll to the jobsite with oversized materials, a Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack gives you tons of space. Lengthy ladders, huge pipes, rough-cut fence posts-your Universal Cap Rack can bear almost any burden. It comes in 2 styles rated to carry either 300 lbs or 600 lbs of your freight.
Gone are the days of rusty, bulky steel racks. Hauler Racks builds your Universal Cap Rack from pure anodized aluminum. This miracle metal delivers the strength of steel yet greatly resists rust and won't stress your suspension with its weight. What's more, this rack installs using galvanized and stainless steel hardware for an extra defense against corrosion.
When Hauler Racks says that their Cap Rack is universal, they truly mean it. You can choose between 2 mounting options to work with almost any flat-top camper shell. The side-mounted rack's arms pivot to 60° and 90° angles to work with straight or angled caps, and the top-mount rack's feet pivot to conform to your cap's shape. Best of all, both types are made in the USA and are backed by a 1-year rust warranty.
- Some drilling required