Guaranteed Lowest Price
Dee Zee Cab Rack Aluminum Cab Rack With Mesh - DZ95070RB
- Variant Group: Aluminum Cab Rack With Mesh
- Color: Gloss Black
- Part #: DZ95070RB
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Guard your glass with the Dee Zee Truck Cab Rack
- Custom-sized to pair with your particular pickup
- Stands between your cargo and rear window, deflecting direct hits for safer travels
- Built in two styles—octagonal aluminum tubing with a mesh guard or square steel tubing with louvers
- Pair your Front Rack with an optional Rear Rack, and your Cab Rack becomes a handy ladder rack
- Comes with a pair of tie-down mounts that work with the integrated channel system
- Designed to bolt securely to your stake pockets
- Your Dee Zee Cab Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum or a 3-year warranty on steel
When your payload is packed sky-high with building materials, furniture or a couple of dirt bikes, better watch out—your back window is at real risk of getting cracked if anything shifts unexpectedly. Instead of crossing your fingers every time you make a run with a full load, defend your glass with the Dee Zee Cab Rack.
Burly enough for the hardest haulers, your Dee Zee Headache Rack is born to take a beating. You can choose from two different options—an aluminum rack made from octagonal tubing with a mesh guard or a steel rack made from square tubing with louvers. Both are equipped with an onboard channel system, so you can use the included tie-downs to secure oversized freight.
The DeeZee Headache Rack also doubles as a tough ladder rack when you add the optional aluminum Rear Rack, making it easy to lug long gear overhead. Both the front and rear DeeZee Headache Racks bolt into your stake pockets for a simple, secure install. Plus, your DeeZee Cab Rack is built with pride in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum racks or a 3-year warranty on steel racks.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.
- Made with pride in the USA