Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Utilize your camper shell and rooftop for cargo space with a Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack
- Custom sized for a solid fit on your pickup
- Hauler Rack only partially covers cabs on trucks with beds under 6'6".
- Hauler Rack Utility Cap Racks can hold up to 1000 lbs of freight
- Ideal for hauling ladders, lumber, piping, rebar, sheetrock, and other oversized materials
- Your Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack is built to last from anodized aluminum—as strong as steel yet lighter in weight and nearly rust proof
- Comes with galvanized and stainless steel hardware for added rust protection
- Bolts directly to your bed rails for maximum stability—drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Includes a 1-year warranty against rust
Camper shells are ideal for keeping your cargo protected from foul weather, blistering sunlight, and 5-finger discounters. But, that security comes at a price because hard shells greatly limit your rig's ability to haul ladders, lumber, and other oversized materials. For a big boost in carrying capacity, bolt on a Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack.
The Hauler Racks Utility Cap Rack breaks through the cargo barriers of your camper shell by creating a second level of storage space on top. With a built-in cantilever, this cap rack spans all the way from your tailgate to the front of your cab. Cap Rack only partially covers truck beds under 6'6". And, it's three powerful cross arms provide enough backbone to shoulder up to 1000 lbs of gear.
Unlike those ragged, rusty steel racks you see on jobsites, Hauler Racks Cap Racks are virtually rust proof. They're constructed from anodized aluminum with galvanized and stainless steel hardware to fight off corrosion. They're made in the USA and custom sized for a sure fit on your truck, mounting securely to your bed rails with only minor drilling. Backed by Hauler Racks' 1-year rust warranty.
- Drilling required