- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For two-story cargo storage, deck out your workhorse with the Adarac Truck Rack
- Custom sized for a sure fit, and works with any inside-mount tonneau cover.
- The perfect platform for hauling ladders, lumber, piping and more
- Your Adarac Truck Rack supports up to 500 lbs
- Rises 27" above the rail for most applications (30" above for Ford Super Duty)
- ADARACK load dividers sold separately
- Simple, no-drill install in your stake pockets—won't block your Access tonneau or other inside-the-rails tonneaus (select vehicles may require light trimming of bed caps for proper fitment)
- Adjust the location of each crossbar along the rails
- Integrated tie-down rails for securing your loads
- Sturdy steel construction with an anti-rust powder coating
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Adarac Truck Rack is proudly made in the USA
- 1-year warranty
Transform your work truck into a double-decker cargo-hauling beast with the Adarac Truck Rack. Whether you're lugging ladders, lumber or piping down to the jobsite or toting your kayak down to the lake, the versatile Adarac Truck Rack carries it all in style—and, all without getting in the way of your inside-mount tonneau cover.
Never one-size-fits-all, your Adarac Truck Rack is custom sized for your rig. For even greater customization, you can adjust the location of the crossbars, spreading them out for big loads and squeezing them together for the small stuff. Each rack is wrought from choice steel for maximum durability and monstrous strength—500 lbs of strength, to be precise. And, the built-in tie-down rails make it easy to securely lash your load in place.
Forget about drilling or welding—your Adarac Truck Rack bolts directly into your stake pockets (some trucks may require minor cutting/trimming of bed caps). One wrench is all you need to install this tough truck rack. Because it sits on your bed, it leaves your payload open for all Access tonneau covers and other inside-the-rail truck lids. Plus, the crossbars rise above your roofline, making room for lengthy loads and keeping your rear view free and clear. 1-year warranty included.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ADARAC Truck Rack Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kirk K (Marshalltown, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jul 04, 2019 3:15 AM
Reviewed by James S (PONTE VEDRA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jun 19, 2019 8:54 AM
I purchased this rack to use to carry surf boards and paddle boards, but I did also want to be able to use my bakfilp folding hard bed cover as well. This rack system is great for the money. It accomplishes everything I need it to do. It if very sturdy and strong and the installation process was a breeze. I've already recommended this rack to a few of my friends.
Reviewed by BARRY R (WALDPORT, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Dec 29, 2018 8:08 AM
This rack was very easy to install with its unique fastening system using the existing corner post holes in the bed. It does not interfere with the roll-up Truxedo Pro X15 Tonneau cover. It looks good and fits in my garage through a standard 7' overhead door. It will be used to carry two kayaks. It is quite stout and the price was very reasonable. Delivery was prompt and the unit arrived well packed and in perfect condition.
Reviewed by Heríberto a C (PITTSBURG, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 09, 2018 8:37 PM