Ships Between 10/17 - 10/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Guard against damaging impacts with an Aries Headache Rack
- Solid frame construction from 1"W x 2"H high-strength carbon steel tubing
- Full-length louvers block direct sunlight for a cooler cab and protection against loose cargo
- Available for most full-size pickup trucks—compatible with cross-bed tool boxes
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish resists scratches, chips, rust and UV-damage
- Bolts directly to the walls of your truck bed with included installation hardware
- Your Aries Headache Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat finish
A sudden stop can quickly transform a 2x4 from being a part of your payload into a dangerous projectile. Keep your lengthy cargo in its place, and safely away from your rear window, with an Aries Headache Rack.
Constructed from solid carbon steel with a tubular design, this high-strength Aries Headache Truck Rack is made for most full-size pickup trucks. The Aries Truck Cab Headache Rack features full-length louvers that not only block direct sunlight from entering your cab, but they offer another durable layer of protection against loose cargo.
Offering rugged good looks and added durability, Aries Headache Racks are finished with a semi-gloss black powder coat to resist scratches, chips, rust and UV-damage. Your Aries Truck Cab Headache Rack is easy to install using the included bolt-on hardware and comes backed by a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat finish.
Aries Headache Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by T. M (Oshkosh, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 07, 2018 1:33 PM
easy install, I did it by myself. looks good on truck (truck is painted (appliance, lol)white, so rack stands out looking sharp. the only thing I don't like is the louvers are not tilted enough, could be tilted a little more down to block some of the headlights at night, but only needs a little more.
Reviewed by Dixie J G (Sundance, WY) — Apr 17, 2018 6:42 AM
Upon purchasing a new vehicle recently I started shopping for some of the items we needed that we usually add. I am not a spur of the moment shopper but rather I do lots of comparisons on quality, cost and appearance. I did this by comparing on different web sites and calling and talking to reps in person on the phone. The Aries Headache Rack was exactly what my husband wanted and appears to be well constructed and of quality materials. Would highly recommend it!
Reviewed by Michael M (MYRTLE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jul 06, 2016 4:38 PM