- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transform your truck from daily driver to workhorse with the Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee
- Ingenious design folds from your truck's bed rails into a ladder rack and back in minutes
- Fold it out when you need it; fold it back when you don't
- Transports lumber, ladders, canoes, kayaks—anything a ladder rack hauls—but this one folds away
- When folded, the Invis-A-Rack's profile rises a scant 3" over your bed rails
- Shoulders a whopping 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Crafted from 6000-series structural aluminum with a durable black powder coat finish
- Easy installation—clamps right to your truck's bed rails (Download Installation Instructions)
- Saves fuel by collapsing and eliminating wind drag when not in use
- The only truck rack that works with fifth-wheel trailers and truck bed tents without removal
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Includes 4 main housings, 2 storage boxes (7” on short bed model - 27” on 8’ long bed model) and 8 bed rail clamps
- Your Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Ladder racks are great for the workday, not so great for the date night. The Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee readies your rig for both. When you pick up your stuff, the Invis-A-Rack instantly folds out to bear the load-when you pick up your date, it stays hidden away.
There when you need, gone when you don't, Invis-A-Rack takes your truck from invisible to invaluable in an instant. Once set up, Invis-A-Rack bears up to 500 lbs of lumber, ladders, canoes, kayaks-you name it. Then, when the job's done, the rack tucks neatly away, rising only 3 inches over your bed rails.
Proudly made in the USA, the Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee is crafted from structural aluminum for strength, and finished with a durable black powder coat to beat the elements. And what's more, Dee Zee backs your folding ladder rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks equipped with channel down the interior wall of the bed (i.e. Nissan Titan) may not work with the Invis-A-Rack.
- Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee does not work with tonneau covers and other bed covers.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.
Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David B (FRANKLIN, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 14, 2018 2:03 PM
Fairly easy to install, tight clearances on a bed liner near the wheel wells make using a wrench difficult. Looks great, and is very sturdy when locked into place. I love being able to have it up when i need it and still be able to go through a car wash when its down. My only issue was it was missing the "bungee box" covers. It looks odd with the big openings in the middle of the rack and no cover on it. I reached out to seller twice and have still not received the missing parts?
Reviewed by Jevon W (MYERSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Nov 20, 2015 9:37 AM
Reviewed by Robert G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2014 8:58 PM
I purchased this rack two weeks ago. I installed it easily (2 hours) and it is secure on the top of my new 2013 truck bed rail. Two end caps were cracked so I called the customer service number on the instruction manual. I reached a live person the first time and they overnighted the parts to me. The rails were wrapped 2 to a pack labeled right & left. They did not go on correctly. I realized the packs were miss marked and switched them. They went on fine. The rack looks and works great.
Reviewed by Thomas B (Elkton, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Rogue — May 14, 2013 5:04 AM
I wanted a rack that you could dismantle quickly so I could use my truck in parking garages. The Invis-a-Rack solved that problem. It stores in a compact frame on top of the bed rails. It only takes a couple of minutes to pull out and extend the supports and connecting rails. When you are finished hauling your material the rails and supports quickly return to the bed rail box. With the rack stored away I can fit into parking garages and my gas mileage is not affected.