- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Great Day Rugged Rack Truck Window & Cab Protector
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Protect your cab and rear window with the Great Day Rugged Rack Truck Window & Cab Protector
- Eliminates expensive and unsightly scratches, dings and broken rear windows
- Strategically positioned framework delivers protection from shifting loads
- Universally sized to fit inside bed widths measuring 62’ to 65”
- Crafted from 1.5” aircraft-grade aluminum—strong, rustproof and weighs 19 lbs
- Heavy-duty mounting plates include necessary mounting hardware
- Finished in your choice of super-tough powder coat finishes
- Works perfectly with your Great Day Rugged Rails Bed Rails
- Your Great Day Rugged Rack Truck Window & Cab Protector is backed by a 2-year warranty
Any day that you and your rig work hard and play hard is a great day. But, a loose wall stud, a shifting ATV or a misplaced ladder can quickly turn a great day into an expensive day, complete with dents, dings, scratches or even a broken rear window. So, make everyday a great day with the Great Day Rugged Rack Truck Window & Cab Protector.
Crafted for both strength and style, the Great Day Headache Rack is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum. Then Great Day coats it with a workhorse-black powder coat finish. So, not only does it stand tough to day-to-day abuse and the weather's wrath—it looks great doing it.
Mounting to your bedrails on included heavy-duty mounting plates, your Great Day aluminum headache rack installs with ease. It adjusts to fit bed widths between 62" and 65" and is strategically designed to deflect any shifting cargo. Best yet, Great Day crafts it right here in the USA and backs your Rugged Rack Truck Window & Cab Protector with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA