Ships By 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Defend your rear window against sliding cargo with the Steelcraft Headache Rack
- Made with premium steel to exceed OE standards, with angled louvers directly aiding defense
- Flat surface on top allows you to slide ladders and other equipment in back without scratching
- Finished in a black powder coat to look great through years of use – and abuse
- Bracket mount kit, hardware and instructions included for a hassle-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Headache Rack is supported by a limited 3-year warranty
Prevent your truck bed’s shifting load from cracking your window or scratching your paint with a Steelcraft Headache Rack. Featuring a flat surface to let you safely slide ladders in back and designed with angled louvers, this hardy steel rack features a black powder coating and comes with the necessary hardware. Limited 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft Headache Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry W (SUMMERVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Sep 10, 2018 1:23 AM
Reviewed by Stephen G (Livonia, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2018 5:15 PM
Nice addition to Mr.Truck. I refurbished my 2008 with the fender flares, front grille guard. The headache rack completed the deal. Although mostly for looks, I can use it to haul my canoe or ext ladder rather than having stuff hang out the back of the 8 ft bed .