Guaranteed Lowest Price
Thule TracRac T-Rac Pro2 Truck Bed Rack
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Carry everything from lumber and ladders to kayaks and canoes on your TracRac T-Rac Pro2 Truck Bed Rack
- Universal mount fits securely onto any truck's side bed rails—won't damage your pickup's finish
- Padded single-axis clamp mounts won't scratch, mar or discolor your finish, and require no drilling
- Easy to take on and off— Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Tips the scales at a featherweight 55 lbs
- Manufactured from anodized aluminum and finished with a dual-stage powder coat for years of rust-free service
- Comes with 4 aluminum crossbar tie-downs and 4 aluminum arc cleats—no more knotted ropes and obnoxious bungee cords
- Holds up to 800 lbs of cargo
- Works with under-the-rail style bedliners
- Built-in toolbox mounting kit accommodates your toolbox
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your TracRac Pro2 Bed Rack is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Tough enough to take on the jobsite with the versatility to handle all your outdoor adventures—that's the T-Rac T-Rac Pro2 Truck Bed Rack. On the weekdays, use it to haul your ladders and lumber. Come Saturday, take a trip down to the lake with your canoe or kayak. With the TracRac Pro2 T-Rac, you just pick the payload and pile it on.
Your T-Rac is built for the long haul from anodized aluminum that's finished with a rust-free dual-stage powder coat. This solid system shoulders an astounding 800 lbs of weight without so much as a flinch. And, it weighs in at a featherweight 55 lbs, making it a breeze to take on and off. Plus, the 4 included crossbar tie-downs make it fast and easy to fasten your freight. It even has 4 cleats built into the pillars for extra tie-down points.
What's more, it installs easily onto your side rails using innovative single-axis clamp mounts—no drilling required! And, the mounts are fully padded to protect your paint. Even better, your T-Rac ladder rack works seamlessly with under-the-rail bed liners. There's even a built-in toolbox mounting kit to accommodate your toolbox. To top it off, your TracRac T-Rac Pro2 Bed Rack is covered by a limited Lifetime warranty.