- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul lengthy cargo with a Westin HDX Ladder Rack
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1.75” tubing for long-term use
- Single rack can be used in conjunction with an HDX headache rack
- Customize your configuration with up to four individual racks
- Easily adjust your rack’s height and lock into place
- Choose from durable black or white powder-coat finishes
- HDX Ladder Racks are available individually or in sets of two
- Your Westin HDX Ladder Rack are backed by a 3-year warranty
Take your cargo carrying to another level with a Westin HDX Ladder Rack. Shouldering lengthy payloads without taking up bed space, these versatile truck racks are ideal for hauling more than their namesake. From building materials to camping equipment, Westin HDX Series Ladder Racks are capable of bearing it all thanks to heavy-duty construction with 1.75” tubing.
Pair a single HDX Ladder Truck Rack with your HDX headache rack for extra hauling help, or customize your configuration with up to four individual racks. Each ladder rack is easily adjustable to your desired height and locks in place for added security.
HDX Ladder Racks are available individually or in sets of two and come in your choice of durable black or white powder-coat finishes. Your Westin HDX Ladder Rack are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin HDX Ladder Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James H (GEORGETOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Apr 27, 2020 8:54 PM
Pretty sure what I wrote above explains enough to guys like me looking for things like this... I'll use AA again because of the variety and at times good pricing but some installs on many many items I've ordered multiple issues have come up