- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your truck’s functionality with a Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack
- Advanced design & adjustable center crossbar provide superior strength
- Constructed from 2” mild steel tubing for long-lasting, heavy-duty use
- Slotted front leg mounts adjust to fit full-size and short bed pickups
- Solid side pieces fit tightly with more than 3” long swag joints
- Removable rear bar allows for stress-free loading of oversized items
- Rear grab loops make it easy to climb into your truck bed
- Included tie-down hooks for added security on each upright post
- Optional Clamps for a no-drill installation (sold separately)
- Your Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your rig with a Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack and transport your tools of the trade with ease. Engineered for long-term, heavy-duty hauling, this versatile truck rack is crafted from commercial-grade 2” mild steel tubing and finished with a durable, textured black powder-coat.
The Westin HDX Ladder Rack boasts an innovative design with solid, tight fitting side pieces and an adjustable center bar for added support. Available for both full-size and short bed trucks, HDX racks utilize slotted front leg mounts to adjust for a precise fit on your pickup.
Westin Overhead Truck Racks feature a removable rear bar for easy loading of oversized items and handy rear grab loops that make it a breeze to access your truck bed. Tie-down hooks on each upright post provide additional cargo security and keep items from shifting. Your Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Liam T (Aston, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Sep 27, 2017 3:56 AM
Rack looks nice and was decent construction quality. Major issue i found is that a lot of the bolt holes did not come close to lining up. So badly that I had to through bolt a few spots due to their incorrect bolt locations Fitment is perfect on 2017 F250 King ranch