- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your truck’s functionality with a Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack
- Advanced design & adjustable center crossbar provide superior strength
- Constructed from 2” mild steel tubing for long-lasting, heavy-duty use
- Slotted front leg mounts adjust to fit full-size and short bed pickups
- Solid side pieces fit tightly with more than 3” long swag joints
- Removable rear bar allows for stress-free loading of oversized items
- Rear grab loops make it easy to climb into your truck bed
- Included tie-down hooks for added security on each upright post
- Optional Clamps for a no-drill installation (sold separately)
- Your Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your rig with a Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack and transport your tools of the trade with ease. Engineered for long-term, heavy-duty hauling, this versatile truck rack is crafted from commercial-grade 2” mild steel tubing and finished with a durable, textured black powder-coat.
The Westin HDX Ladder Rack boasts an innovative design with solid, tight fitting side pieces and an adjustable center bar for added support. Available for both full-size and short bed trucks, HDX racks utilize slotted front leg mounts to adjust for a precise fit on your pickup.
Westin Overhead Truck Racks feature a removable rear bar for easy loading of oversized items and handy rear grab loops that make it a breeze to access your truck bed. Tie-down hooks on each upright post provide additional cargo security and keep items from shifting. Your Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Westin HDX Overhead Truck Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Liam T (Aston, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Sep 27, 2017 3:56 AM
Rack looks nice and was decent construction quality. Major issue i found is that a lot of the bolt holes did not come close to lining up. So badly that I had to through bolt a few spots due to their incorrect bolt locations Fitment is perfect on 2017 F250 King ranch