- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fixed mid-height position of 13" provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design, including tracked beds and select tonneau covers
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents and more
- Integrated tie-down points make securing any load easy
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks your rack system to the truck bed
- Works seamlessly with the new Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount, Eye Bolts, SkyRise Tent
- Weight: 38.50 lbs
- Dimensions: L 16.75in x W 5.50in x H 16.50in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Built to handle heavy loads on backcountry terrain, the OutPost HD truck rack is ready for rugged overland adventures. The mid-height design provides a low center of gravity, easy accessibility to gear, and the perfect platform for the SkyRise Rooftop Tent. Leveraging Yakima's new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity, and paired with their 300-lb. Off-Road Rating, the OutPost HD truck rack is a firmly engineered foundation for a fully loaded overland rack system. Pair the OutPost HD truck rack with the HD Bar length that best fits your bed and gear. Add Yakima's SideBar, mounts and accessories, then you’re set to explore the backcountry with confidence.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)