- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjustable height from 19–30" to create custom set-ups for maximum utility and versatility
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design, including tracked beds and the Retrax XR tonneau cover
- Built to last with engineered aluminum construction and a durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber and more
- Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast—and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure your rack system to the truck bed
- Works seamlessly with the new Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Load Stop, Eye Bolt, Ladder Roller, Wear Strips, HD Hook Strap, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount
- Weight: 50.54 lbs
- Dimensions: L 16.75in x W 5.50in x H 23.50in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For weekend adventures and hardworking weekdays, the Overhaul HD adjustable truck rack offers best-in-class payload and unmatched versatility. Leveraging Yakima's new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity, and paired with Yakima’s 300-lb. Off-Road Rating, the OverHaul HD truck rack is the ideal foundation for heavy loads. The crossbar height can be adjusted to suit your needs: way up, for long loads to go over the cab—or down low, to get the rack out of the wind. The uprights are easy to take on and off in minutes, so the truck’s only racked-up when needed. The OverHaul HD truck rack uses any of Yakima's HD Crossbar sizes, and accepts their SideBars™ for attaching off-road and utility accessories. Multiple tie-down points and the ability to fit most truck beds—including Retrax XR tonneau covers—make this an ultra-functional rack that works and plays as hard as you do.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Yakima OverHaul HD Truck Bed Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Ram 2500 — Feb 29, 2020 2:17 PM
Great flexible design, tons of optional accessories available. Mounted this on top of my new Pace Edwards Ultragroove rolling tonneau cover. It fits perfectly, but make sure to order the Yakima Tonneau Kit 1 (SKU 8001155) to use this with a tonneau cover with tracks. Using this for a kayak, but picked up the roller option to load up lumber/etc on top. Highly recommend this.
Reviewed by Michael M (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Jan 24, 2020 8:50 PM
Would have given 5 stars across the board. But all the hardware was missing. Auotanything customer service handled it very well. Got my hardware 4 days later and completed the installation. Btw that was very simple!
Reviewed by Seth O (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Jun 26, 2019 4:00 AM
Overall nice product by Yakima, Third Yakima product I own, always impressed with Yakima quality and looks . Looks very cool on my 2017 Titan crew cab. Base clamps fit is not the best if you have factory drop in bed liner and plastic factory rail covers. Considering removing both for better fit. Disappointed in AutoAnything customer service. Product was not in stock and they were slow to respond to my questions and bad at communication with Yakima to identify when my order would be filled.