- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward M (Las Vegas, NV) — Jun 25, 2018 11:00 PM
Good value for the money. Setup time was reasonable. Only one drawback with this tent reducing it to a 4 star rating. There is a skylight on roof of the tent that doesn't have a zipper closing flap.
Reviewed by Janice S (PRESCOTT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 06, 2018 8:48 AM
Finally got to use it last week. The plan was to sleep in the back of our SUV and use the tent for all our gear + a place for our dog to sleep. All worked as planned. Took us awhile to put it up, but we'll get better. We camped in the AZ desert and it was 48 degrees at night, so we put the rainfly on and it was cozy. The only thing I don't like is how high the bottom is - I trip on it, but that's me. We are in our 60s and have come full circle back to a tent and this was the best choice for us.
Reviewed by Tom B (Clinton, CT) — Sep 15, 2017 5:21 AM
Received our new Napier sportz and set up in our back yard. Instructions where easy to follow and it took about 20 minutes to set up an then applied seam sealant. The following day we set up in a RI state park which took 10 minutes, and then departed to beach. After first use we're very happy with this product and will further use it on a two week road trip in Canada. Hard to get back in bag!